OS
    Android

Time Rift 3 Star evo shards

What's the best level to get 3 star rainbow evo shards went through 160 sand of time farming level 10 plenty of coins but not one 3 star evo shard

imo it's 7 or 8 because i got it there the most on warrior and assasin dung
    Bleidd-0969 Daily player

Quote Originally Posted by EddieV8-2238 View Post
    What's the best level to get 3 star rainbow evo shards went through 160 sand of time farming level 10 plenty of coins but not one 3 star evo shard
    Keep going. It is random, so you may have a streak of 10 runs with 0 3star shards and then get 3 in a row on your next 10 runs. level 10 is your best bet.

OS
    Android
    Thoughts on 3* Evo Shards:

Anyone notice massive drops when you toodle through the Rift on first pass, then you turn into a cheap crack whore begging for a fix?

Yeah, it's like that. I am one blue 3* Evo Shard from my first 5* toon. It's gonna be a long and Ironite pricey night.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenika d`Veldrin View Post

Anyone notice massive drops when you toodle through the Rift on first pass, then you turn into a cheap crack whore begging for a fix?

Yeah, it's like that. I am one blue 3* Evo Shard from my first 5* toon. It's gonna be a long and Ironite pricey night.
    A bottle seems to do the trick. Just stay off of Facebook if u can before it gets sloppy.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android

They are first time completion rewards. You get those shards in every dungeon

OS
    iOS
    ... then you turn into a cheap crack whore begging for a fix?
    I thought I already was one of those considering how addicted I am to this game!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"