Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damage inc.

OS
    iOS
    Are you trolling or not reading my questions? My questions are not as simple as what’s answered in the in-game info. Thanks anyway though!

No, i’m not trolling.
    In your original post you ask if it helps to raise an ATK based characters Magic and so on...
    Those things are really explained in the help section.

one thing which is not explained in there: There used to be a dilemma about characters like FotD Eddie or Viking whose dmg scales ALSO off of another stat. me and a few other enthusiasts have tested it and proved that it’s always better to boost the primary stat first. so you would want to prioritize sets raising ATK/Magic over Def/Mr.

OS
    iOS
    Well then I apologize for assuming you were being dismissive. That was my mistake. The insight of top level players (or “enthusiasts” as you modestly put it) is valuable and appreciated.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    Is this correct? Is there ANY benefit to boosting the magic stat on a toon that only deal physical damage? Of course defense and magic resistance are something all toons would need but I’ve always wondered why there is even a stat for magic with a physical damage only character. Seems to add to the misuse of the already complex talisman system which I did for over a year until I bothered to look at what the different names like Overwhelming, Fierce, skilled etc meant lol.
    There are some Talisman that having a magic stat on a character who only does physical damage would be helpful. Resiliance talisman would be an example where HP is increased by 50% of Attack and Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Futile_monkey View Post
    There are some Talisman that having a magic stat on a character who only does physical damage would be helpful. Resiliance talisman would be an example where HP is increased by 50% of Attack and Magic.
    Yes, but those talisman bonuses only take into account the base value of characters Atk/Magic, so there is no point raising an Physical damage dealers Magic anyway.
    You would only look for a character with natural high Atk/Magic values to benefit from this set.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Yes, but those talisman bonuses only take into account the base value of characters Atk/Magic, so there is no point raising an Physical damage dealers Magic anyway.
    You would only look for a character with natural high Atk/Magic values to benefit from this set.
    I wasn't saying there was any reason to raise them, i was merely trying to respond to his comment "but I’ve always wondered why there is even a stat for magic with a physical damage only character." These particular type of talisman are the only reason I can think for having a magic or attack stat on a character who is purely physical or magic for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Futile_monkey View Post
    I wasn't saying there was any reason to raise them, i was merely trying to respond to his comment "but I’ve always wondered why there is even a stat for magic with a physical damage only character." These particular type of talisman are the only reason I can think for having a magic or attack stat on a character who is purely physical or magic for damage.
    Fair enough.