Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Any Plans to actually fix Goddess Asset??????

So tired of her healing abilities killing allies because they have Valor Talismans or any of the HPx2 buffs.

Is this being looked at? Any fix in the works???? She's been out for over a month and it's still an issue.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-23-2018 at 03:15 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    For what it's worth seems to ONLY happen if she's paired with Alex Ed... then she'll kill any ally with an Hp+ buff or crave. But running BNW GOF with the Klansman rather than Alex..... crave doesn't make her kill, even if an HP+ buff or Crave is present.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For what it's worth seems to ONLY happen if she's paired with Alex Ed... then she'll kill any ally with an Hp+ buff or crave. But running BNW GOF with the Klansman rather than Alex..... crave doesn't make her kill, even if an HP+ buff or Crave is present.
    It happens with KKKlansman’s cleanse/heal. About every tenth time he casts it, it blows up one or more members of the team. Crave is always on them, so I assumed that’s why... BUT why do the other nine cleanses remove it and heal just perfectly?

OS
    iOS
    Beuller? Beuller?

Seriously folks??/ Any character with HPx2 buffs is killed by Asset healing.

Can't you fix this???
    CLANLESS

Hi Yup!

Thanks for these details. We've logged this bug, and will be working on a fix!

Cheers \m/

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the Acknowledgment, Leviathan.

I would note that in PvE she seems (mostly) fine, but in PvP she's an unintentional silent ally killer.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Hello?? Beuller? Beuller??

So is this character to remain clearly flawed forever then??/ That's the quality of work the devs wish to put out???

She's still broke... always been broke.

How about a fix????
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    This is a real problem in PvP since Breeg was introduced and he grants 2HP gold buffs to the team. Any gold buff stealer is now prone to death by an ally Asset.

Also .. Since Osiris grants PI and Endure.. well.. that's an issue. Endure can't be removed if PI is present. Steal PI and he revives.... OP.

Guess it really doesn't matter. You've made this game "unfun" overall.. at least PVP.. Immunity is required to battle some teams... now you are penalizing the use of immunity....... just a ridiculous direction. Appears as though you've run out of ideas... and are just seeking to something "different" even if that "different" may not be the best thing for players. Failure to fix reported issues, then introduction of characters which capitalize on those (reported) issues is just a symptom of the clearly larger problem in development.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-27-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    This issue is being worked on, but it's a fundamental code change to how combat health works, so it will take a bit longer to fix and test than some other character fixes.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Endure can't be removed if PI is present.
    Fortunately some chars can do this. It is clearly a bug, but I like it. Cannot state details, otherwise they might fix that

But in general you are completely right in my opinion. Things are getting too crazy. There are so many bugs, glitches and other problems, but every month we get several new chars and several extremely powerful Talisman that are only available during a specific event. Things are getting more and more out of control and I even lost the overview about what is going on. I clearly would love to see more balance in the game and more focus on getting things right instead of introducing new chars and Talis (3 new sets in september!) so frequently (without adding more slots in the inventory!) that completely cut through the already crazy meta of PvP (and Gauntlet). Having a good variety in chars, skills, Talis and combination of all these is great and clearly a strength of this game, but in my opinion it is getting too much.
    I sometimes wonder what new players might think. They start to play and are happy to farm some health, power and holy talisman...maybe even a set of thorns after a couple of weeks...and then go to PvP or Gauntlet and ask themselves: What the hell is going on? What is primordial, eternal, eclipse....(this list is very long if you add all Talis that aren't available)....where do I get it and how can I compete without those?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020