Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

The Doomsday Scenario - Increased Chance for Doomsday Eddie!

Get Napalm Souls from conquering the Brave New World for an increased chance of Doomsday Eddie!

Inspired by the 2 Minutes to Midnight song, Doomsday Eddie joins Legacy of the Beast as a 4★ Gunner. He does both physical and magical damage to enemies, with many skills that do more damage the more HP the enemy is missing! He can inflict a wide variety of devastating negative effects, including Time Bombs (which he can forcibly trigger before their duration is up)! Signal the end of a battle is coming with his 2 Minutes to Midnight fury, which removes all beneficial effects from enemies (including Golden Effects), and inflicts a Time Bomb for every negative effect an enemy has!

From now until July 28th, 5 PM PT, the Napalm Soul has become available! The Napalm Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Doomsday Eddie!

Napalm Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

• There are Event Challenges that will earn you Napalm Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Napalm Soul, with up to 7 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. All of these challenges involve fighting in the Brave New World.
    • The store offers Napalm Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Napalm Soul Fragments, the event challenges also have other rewards:

• Some of the challenges will reward large amounts of Sands of Time! Complete those challenges first to help offset the higher entry costs of the Brave New World dungeons!
    • Up to 30 Heroic Soul Fragments can be earned. Continue working towards a Heroic Soul reward character as the soul changes rewards bi-weekly!
    • Reach the highest Brave New World quests cleared challenge to earn a full set of debut Nightmare Talismans!

Nightmare Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to inflict Perfect Sleep on Perfect Basic Attacks, which prevents sleeping enemies from taking a turn!

Doomsday Eddie is now available in all souls that can drop a random 4★ Gunner, with the increased chance in Napalm Souls. Check out more on Doomsday Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

Don’t forget that this is the final week of Anniversary Weekly Bonuses! The last bonus is a 2x Chance for Talismans from Brave New World quests, so aim for the harder floors to get more of those talismans while you complete event challenges!

OS
    Android
    Awesome - great character design.

It appears that Accuracy Down is not registering for the event challenges. Angel of Pain and FotD inflicted it over 30 times in my first run of Dismay, but the counter shows 0.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Very cool character. I wasn't expecting him to be 4* but I can see some very cool team combinations with him.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    It's a great tie-in to BNW along with 2x greater chance of talisman drops, but at 15 SOT for IX and X, it's still expensive as hell...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    It appears that Accuracy Down is not registering for the event challenges. Angel of Pain and FotD inflicted it over 30 times in my first run of Dismay, but the counter shows 0.
    I'm having the same issue with the Crimson Pharaoh Dog and Fear of the Dark Eddie.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    It's a great tie-in to BNW along with 2x greater chance of talisman drops, but at 15 SOT for IX and X, it's still expensive as hell...
    Cool kids farm on Floor VIII.

I need a bunch of Guard talismans, so Floor VI is working out great.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Is the Nightmare set 6 or 3 set? In the store it says 6 set but in the event tab is says 3 set.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Is the Nightmare set 6 or 3 set? In the store it says 6 set but in the event tab is says 3 set.
    It’s a 3 set. False description in the store makes them seem desirable, but they are as described here on the forum.

OS
    Android
    Lower accuracy works in Lord of light dungeon level 10. Didn't try any others.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Cool kids farm on Floor VIII.

I need a bunch of Guard talismans, so Floor VI is working out great.
    Yeah, but this kid needs 3 rage, 1 lightning and 2 zones...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹