Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Bought 10 x Napalm souls and 3x with Ironite and rest from achievements, only got ONE 4* sentinel bob sacrificed few seconds after using all napalm souls ( End of Sad story).

OS
    iOS
    For a BNW 2X Talisman drop week.. I ain't seeing many talismans... especially the more rare talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For a BNW 2X Talisman drop week.. I ain't seeing many talismans... especially the more rare talismans.
    i play level 4 just for event rewards you can do level 1 for 8 sands too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Well running the levels isn't an issue. I was saying I'm not seeing talismans drop any more than they normally do. Sure I've picked up a bunch of the more common, lower level, talismans, but VERY few (like 3) of the level 7 + talismans really.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I picked up a bunch of the rares. What originally took six months to get, I picked up in a few hours of auto-play. (Full set of rage, commet, echo, thorn, and zone) Kinda sad, really, and kinda irritating at the same time.

OS
    Android
    Well running the levels isn't an issue. I was saying I'm not seeing talismans drop any more than they normally do. Sure I've picked up a bunch of the more common, lower level, talismans, but VERY few (like 3) of the level 7 + talismans really.
    I picked up 2 rage since reset on level X. Loads of echos and strikes as well. Seems like the rates increased after the update yesterday, but probably just my imagination.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Well I've run GOF almost exclusively and picked up only 2 echo and 1 strike. (But double digit thorn and explosives).
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Well I've run GOF almost exclusively and picked up only 2 echo and 1 strike. (But double digit thorn and explosives).
    How many Echo Safeguards? I’ve gotten 2 since BNW started! Geez, they love to give out those Skilled versions. Picked up 2 Lightning’s from the other level today. 1 shy of a set (I never completed that challenge).

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I have also run it a fair amount and only picked up 2 echo talismans. or 3, i cant remember. but no strikes
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Managed to pick up my last 2 zone tals in one SoT fill...dismay on the other hand not so friendly