Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well.. finished the event... couple vortex fills in the process so extra rare, rare g/a, and legendary sous.... all in all somewhere over 100 souls converted... no Doomsday Ed.

Quite honestly they should run every new character the same as the Powerslave gods and the last The Beast event.. where you collect frags for each soul converted until eventually you can get the character. This random possibility is complete bullshit. Most other games would just offer the new character for 99¢-$9.99 or something.

Ran BNW GOF pretty much exclusively.. level 7.. picked up 5 Strike and 3 Echo.. then a bunch of lower level red talismans.. for 2X the drops for better talismans were pitiful, as they ALWAYS are in BNW. Really don't understand the mindset of depriving players stuff. I get the "carrot on a stick" theory.. but it's really ridiculous.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So finished the BNW event also brought 10 napalm souls and..... yep you guessed it NO DOOMSDAY EDDIE FFS!!!!!!!
    I only got one 4* toon WUR which I already have.
    These events are just a piss take farming BNW lvl 9-10 which supposedly has a drop increase(hahahahahhahahaha) still waiting to get a full set of Comets,Rage and Zone.
    I'm just so feed up with farming events and never getting the new toon, missed out on Beast,Clan,Doomsday,Aset and Sekhmet think I'm just about to rage quit this game coz' RNG on this game is F**KING KILLING IT....

OS
    Android
    It is what it is, as I say this game u can love or hate, there is no middle ground.

OS
    Android
    At least I got Beast and Clan in the sacrifice event, after also missing in the events.
    Let's hope being a 4* it will drop sometime soon somewhere else...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Just did another vortex and received 25 Alchemist, 6 skill shards, 5 G/A soull and 1 legendary. Nothing else lol. Guess I already had enough.

OS
    Android
    I did my last vortex yesterday a few hours before the change over and pulled the expected gold and crimson stuff, to get it there I made a rather rare purchase for me of the class legendary souls pack, all 4* souls except the normal legendary soul which landed me with Clansman Ed so not a complete waste of my money...
    Clansman must need the fewest skill shards of just about any Eddie.... I did not know that!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    can someone give me Beast Eddie for Doomsday Eddie?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    can someone give me Beast Eddie for Doomsday Eddie?
    Not so impressed aye?

OS
    Android
    You are not the only unlucky person. After all my sacrifices I earn a fair amount is skills, gold and souls. Not one turned into a 5* toon. Even though I didn't pull a new Eddie the event was rewarding.

OS
    Android
    Yeah me too, No Doomsday but happy enough, b.t.w you've put together a very good PVP defence side nice work!