OS
    Android

First break in 2 years

Hey troopers. I've been a bit erratic in my playing lately due to helping out some friends move their livestock from out of the path of the fires. Quite a few wildfires burning in my area right now. Long story short : took my first break from the game in 2 years and I feel.... free. I'm liking this.

So, I believe I'm going casual like so many others before me. Will come back after the tour to see the new add-ons. To all my loyal troopers thanks for the badges, and no hard feelings if you delete me. I'll see you when Gauntlet And Night City open up.

Cheers and rock on
    Eric
    🤘🤘🤘
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    I'm not one of your Troopers, but good on you for helping out your fellow farmers. It's a break well deserved!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Hey Farmer, I completely understand you. I am MTB riding in the Pyrenees since two weeks and have very little WiFi access. I doesn’t feel bad to not play the game too much. Be sure your badges will be waiting for you when you return (as soon as I am back into some less end of world areas).
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Enjoy your freedom, Farmer! I will keep your champion, in case you want to make a casual shot ...

Cheers and up the Irons!
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -