OS
    Android

PVE Farming Ally Evolve

What are your go-to allies? Any recommendations for which ally to evolve? I have several Lvl 80 toons ready to move on to 5*, not sharded. I'm thinking Corrupt Rescuer, because even at 4* she tears **** up. But I like Chopper's Permadeath. I've had CR, Dog of War and Undead Rescuer thrown out as options.

My current farm team is 5* Pharaoh Eddie 100, 4*SCR 80, 5*S Witch Doctor 76 and 4*M CotD or 4*G Chopper.

S Corrupt Rescuer
    M CotD
    M, S, or W Undead Rescuer
    G Chopper
    M, S, W Golden Son
    G, M, W NoL
    A, S, W Souless Demon
    W Pharaoh Sun Spirit
    A, G, S, W Corrupt Droid
    S Dog of War

Thanks!

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    From the list you provided, my personal choice would be the Magus undead rescuer. I use that ally a lot. high damage to multiple targets. The only problem with that ally though is that its weak/easy to kill. Deals good damage but cant take too much of a punch, unless you have life talismans on him which would grant you hp regen which would activate his passive ability and grant him invincibility.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    From the list you provided, my personal choice would be the Magus undead rescuer. I use that ally a lot. high damage to multiple targets. The only problem with that ally though is that its weak/easy to kill. Deals good damage but cant take too much of a punch, unless you have life talismans on him which would grant you hp regen which would activate his passive ability and grant him invincibility.
    A farming setup from another thread mentioned a team based off of SoL Eddie (fully sharded) and Magus Undead Rescuer.

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer. Put 2 or 3 sets of health talismans on her and she really does well, and heals each round for every neg effect on her.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer. Put 2 or 3 sets of health talismans on her and she really does well, and heals each round for every neg effect on her.
    Dear God, ikr?... I have maxed pair of advantage overwhelming, maxed pair of health mystical, and a 4* maxed advantage overwhelming talisman and she tears any LoL dungeon up. Some better than others.

OS
    Android
    My go to allies as wickerman and Val the Valkyrie Hunter. They are both equipped with strike and energy along with iron talisman's. They are good attackers and seem to hold their own with the strike.

OS
    Android
    Some personal go-to's:

Gunner Dog and Golden Pharaoh Dog for the Gardens.
    The Prisoner and Red Bat in the Lord of Light missions.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Some personal go-to's:

Gunner Dog and Golden Pharaoh Dog for the Gardens.
    The Prisoner and Red Bat in the Lord of Light missions.
    Finally got Pharaoh Dog. STILL need Prisoner and Angels. Spent a Trooper soul from PvP. Got Bastion. Got a legendary soul. Guess what? A dupe Red BBoy. @%&**% Couldnt even get me a different color.....