OS
    Android

No Damange Done in Arena

I have fought several battles where absolutely no damage is being done by my offensive team. I had perfect hits and even fury register no damage. This happened against some opponents with little or no buffs. The hits counted because the other teams had a character with destiny and it gave them a buff.

OS
    Android
    There's a lot of strange going's on in the arena, yesterday I played my sons team way down the ranks at around 17000.
    Things are a little different down there, the team I versed had a Magis Mayan Priestess with Enduring talisman, My sons offensive team wiped out 3/4 toons but this Mayan Priestess just kept receiving the endure buff every turn, I had no toons that could remove buffs so just had to keep hoping that the buff would disappear eventually.....

It didn't I kept on trying after the PVP suggestion to draw the game, still no good I ended up being forced into a draw.
    If that happens normally all the top teams will want to use that combo, she just wouldn't die! Though I know removing buffs is the norm up at the top so maybe not...

I have seen countless PVP battles where the defensive team was down to one toon left with perfect immortality, but when my team killed the toon it stayed dead, what's with that?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    So many bugs, I am working on a post to bring all the bugs listed. I have had the same experience where the last opponent up takes almost no damage from all 4 of my party members. That Magus Mayan Priestess is deadly at lower ranks where most teams have no buff removal. I had lost many matches due to that. At the higher ranks you have all the Primordials that just eat those buffs up. Blue buffs are a joke at higher ranks. That's why I don't even build a team based on what buffs they have since Primordials will just remove them or Prisoner them so you never get them anyway.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    The magus mayans passive is kind of deceiving, giving a random ally endure each turn. When she is the last left she gets it each round. Along with destiny it probably causes grief to many a player.

OS
    Android
    Stormseye, hope you dont get carpal tunnel from all the typing. The problem is figuring out the bugs. Which toon or set of toons along with the buffs/talis is mindblowing. One problem is having to check which buffs are real, those phantom buffs are annoying.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Stormseye, hope you dont get carpal tunnel from all the typing. The problem is figuring out the bugs. Which toon or set of toons along with the buffs/talis is mindblowing. One problem is having to check which buffs are real, those phantom buffs are annoying.
    This! It isn’t a list anymore, but a book. Lol
    This forum used to help track the bugs, but it’s an overwhelming task at this point, and sadly getting worse.

OS
    iOS
    Thats the big issues compiling all the posts into one and formating then categorizeing them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Thats the big issues compiling all the posts into one and formating then categorizeing them.
    For what it’s worth, thank you for doing all of that work. I think we all know it will accomplish two things:

1) Jack.
    2) Shit.

But, it’s a lot like voting for the president of the United States. Sure, your boat doesn’t really count, and it’s a waste of time to even bother… But you’re not allowed to bitch unless you actually cast a vote. At least, that’s how this old cynic feels!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have seen countless PVP battles where the defensive team was down to one toon left with perfect immortality, but when my team killed the toon it stayed dead, what's with that?

On RARE occassions if you hit with a yellow buff removing attack the buff is actually removed before death. so dead. It's rare, but Iv'e seen it happen with Alex Ed's yellow buff removal ability. In fact, I specifically try to force it with that ability at times.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..