Block isn’t working 15-20% of the time. No debuffs, no passive disabled, clear as can be, yet blue Lilleth AND Red Buzz both have had this happen over, and over, and over. Here is a shot of one scenario that just happened:

Name:  B2375850-DC2D-4D1B-832C-FB7766A55DB4.jpeg
Views: 208
Size:  642.9 KB

Perfect Immunity and Invincibility, no debuffs to be found, and as far as I know, nobody on the other team that could be blocking that passive. This has been happening with blue Lilith occasionally, but all the damn time with Red Buzz Lightyear.

Speaking of Red Buzz, over the last week I’ve been super pissed because I have him start with invincibility, and his first task is to clear Invince from the standard Destiny-clad blue Lileth that everyone has, but once Red Buzz attacks, not only does he clear the invincibility from Lilleth, but it then clears it from me as well. Not just invince, but ALL my buffs. Doesn’t have to be invince either, it’s happened on just about every buff you can think of. He doesn’t block like he’s supposed to and now he’s stripping his own damn buffs. #comedy

Also, what’s the point of Trap talis if when they’re stolen, nothing happens? I figured a good defense against Sehkmut’s basic would be Traps, but sure as shit, he (or Gold Lileth) steals/removes them, but not a thing happens to them. Maybe it’s Perfect Immunity? I’ve watched to see, and there is no pattern that makes sense. Sometimes when trap is stolen, it’ll clear out all of their buffs - gold and blue - but still not stun. Other times, absolutely nothing happens except me getting face-raped because NOTHING in this game actually works as advertised.

Shroud. Ya, that 6-set of purple talis that grants Shroud? What a complete waste. They MIGHT be awesome, you know, if they ever worked. Nothing is as frustrating as watching my Beast Eddie, with Shroud up, dying on one shot from Gold Lilith — all while Blue Lilith or Red Buzz don’t bother blocking.

So. Much. Fun!

Lastly, how about the real concern re: the defense having a major boost? It’s blindingly obvious to anyone who plays PvP that it’s bullshit, but I tracked it for a bit the other night:

I tracked my turns with Blue Lileth, and then counted how many extra turns I was granted. I also tracked the AI the same way. Obviously I had a lot more stats on my own Lileth, as not everyone has her on their team — but here are the numbers:

My Blue Lileth:

65 turns.
35 extra turns.

AI Blue Lileth:

19 turns.
18 extra turns.

So, ya. Is the plan to just stay silent and do nothing (as usual), or can your paying customers please be given the respect of AT LEAST some answers (as opposed to copy/paste/auto responses)?

I don’t think I’ll hold my breath on this one...