OS
    iOS

Block not working, etc. (Not that anything will be fixed, but, ya...)

Block isn’t working 15-20% of the time. No debuffs, no passive disabled, clear as can be, yet blue Lilleth AND Red Buzz both have had this happen over, and over, and over. Here is a shot of one scenario that just happened:

Name:  B2375850-DC2D-4D1B-832C-FB7766A55DB4.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  642.9 KB

Perfect Immunity and Invincibility, no debuffs to be found, and as far as I know, nobody on the other team that could be blocking that passive. This has been happening with blue Lilith occasionally, but all the damn time with Red Buzz Lightyear.

Speaking of Red Buzz, over the last week I’ve been super pissed because I have him start with invincibility, and his first task is to clear Invince from the standard Destiny-clad blue Lileth that everyone has, but once Red Buzz attacks, not only does he clear the invincibility from Lilleth, but it then clears it from me as well. Not just invince, but ALL my buffs. Doesn’t have to be invince either, it’s happened on just about every buff you can think of. He doesn’t block like he’s supposed to and now he’s stripping his own damn buffs. #comedy

Also, what’s the point of Trap talis if when they’re stolen, nothing happens? I figured a good defense against Sehkmut’s basic would be Traps, but sure as shit, he (or Gold Lileth) steals/removes them, but not a thing happens to them. Maybe it’s Perfect Immunity? I’ve watched to see, and there is no pattern that makes sense. Sometimes when trap is stolen, it’ll clear out all of their buffs - gold and blue - but still not stun. Other times, absolutely nothing happens except me getting face-raped because NOTHING in this game actually works as advertised.

Shroud. Ya, that 6-set of purple talis that grants Shroud? What a complete waste. They MIGHT be awesome, you know, if they ever worked. Nothing is as frustrating as watching my Beast Eddie, with Shroud up, dying on one shot from Gold Lilith — all while Blue Lilith or Red Buzz don’t bother blocking.

So. Much. Fun!

Lastly, how about the real concern re: the defense having a major boost? It’s blindingly obvious to anyone who plays PvP that it’s bullshit, but I tracked it for a bit the other night:

I tracked my turns with Blue Lileth, and then counted how many extra turns I was granted. I also tracked the AI the same way. Obviously I had a lot more stats on my own Lileth, as not everyone has her on their team — but here are the numbers:

My Blue Lileth:

65 turns.
    35 extra turns.

AI Blue Lileth:

19 turns.
    18 extra turns.

So, ya. Is the plan to just stay silent and do nothing (as usual), or can your paying customers please be given the respect of AT LEAST some answers (as opposed to copy/paste/auto responses)?

I don’t think I’ll hold my breath on this one...

OS
    iOS
    Prisoner disables passives invisibly since it's last update ........ Only the FIRST turn shows the disable passive buffs.. after that he disables passives on 1 random enemy like he is supposed to but.... the buff may or may not appear.

To me the "boost" appears to be a 15-20% accuracy boost. While the devs state "stats aren't changed" that may be true.. but the AI clearly gets the accuracy boost at times.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-27-2018 at 04:33 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I definitely experience the Trap not working as intended with PoM. Just like you said and Sekemet only lose 1-2 buffs and remove my buffs but rarely gets stunned. Now of course with Prisoner up if I cast Trap the AI will “randomly” gain Perfect Immunity but If I use another ability he will gain Ascension if he doesn’t already have it.

As for the extra turns thats another reason I have given up on echo characters since I gain 0-1 extra turns while the AI averages 2-6 turns. The boost has always existed and no amount of dismissing it will stand against all the proof from those long time players here who have seen it increased to rediculous levels.

My current issue is with Beast and Prisoner perma-stunning my Angel Talisman PoM. More than 5 matches have been lost because I was unable to damage the last sliver of health because my turn is skipped due to staying stunned

NF can deny it all they want, we all know the boost exists but at least have the courtesy to lower the boost to make it somewhat less obvious. i don’t want to roll over the AI every match but at least switch it from “impossible” to “difficult”.

Address the bugs or at the least acknowledge them. We post constantly and if video or photos is what is needed then by all means the communty will provide that. I am considing finding a game recording app becuase I want to post definitive proof of bugs The list grows with every patch/update.

OS
    iOS
    Stormseye.. you're assuming they even care. I honestly doubt they do. There's no $$$$ in bug fixes.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If the char removing Trap has immunity active, all buffs are removed, but no stun. I think this is intended, as this is the case with several other abilities
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Banned
    Also look sometime at the relics of your opponents. They sometimes have "nothing", hit like tanks and take no damage.

So there is not just a perceptual disturbance on the defense bonus, I think there is a perceptual disturbance on relics also.

OS
    iOS
    I don't think it is a matter of not caring so much as it is a financial and staffing issue. LoTB was a novelty game put out by IM marketing. Yes they are backing the game with a tour but I doubt they are throwing as much money at NF as they are to the merchandising and ticket sales. I am sure that DonSlauki and Caretaker didn't corner Janick with "dude fix your game" NF probably runs on a budget of less than a million a year. These guys don't have the manpower or playtest samples that huge gaming companies have. It also seems that there was a turn over and the current staff is still trying to sift through the code that was left to them.

Despite that, I really wish they would lean a bit more on the community as we have so many passionate people here that genuinely want this game to be great. 99% of the people here are IM fans through and through and are willing to help. I understand individuals cannot be singled out and used for their input but at least NF needs to prioritize the issues we have, acknowledge these bugs, some of which has been present for months, and respond in kind.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Well they know how to please the community..

Take the last The Beast event... frag drops with every soul converted so eventually you could get The Beast if he never dropped. Or the Gods of Powerslave... same thing frag drops so eventually you' are guaranteed a path tot eh character.

But for Doomsday... no such thing.

Why isn't that implemented for every new character? Simple... $$$$$$$.

I can't say I blame them, but well, there's your example of any "loyalty to the community". It's a business. There's little value if placating longer term players. The goal is to collect as many new $$$ spending players as you can.
    CLANLESS