Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    99% defences are Prisoner and Blue Lilith(destiny)
    How to fight against this?

OS
    iOS
    The M Lilith with Destiny really requires a counter that can remove invincibility, even if she has Immunity or Perfect Immunity.

I'm not certain which character can do that effectively other than Alexander Eddie and now Horus. All the other buff removers seem to fail if immunity or Perfect Immunity is present.

Another option would be shields -- Void or Thorn. They can reflect negative buffs and prevent many of the Destiny buffs from appearing to begin with. Or a buff blocker like S Undead Rescuer -- however the SUR isn't really a great hitter for PvP.

With the Prisoner.. just kill it quick. it's probably wearing Primordial talismans and killing it will prevent those from firing (even if the toon is revived after death).
    Last edited by Yup; 07-31-2018 at 12:10 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    99% defences are Prisoner and Blue Lilith(destiny)
    How to fight against this?
    Yep there's a big Magis Lillith presence in PVP, Prisoner too, I don't have Prisoner but find due to the high use of primordials with him or an alternative gunner toon I have reverted back to using them as well just to stay competitive.
    It's mostly destiny talismans you will find in Magis Lillith as well, that's the biggest problem with this blue blocker...

Perfect corruption seems to stuff up the workings of the destiny talismans powers on MLillith, I use SCR to cut down her hp but without a couple of other toons to keep removing her buffs from the destinys it can be difficult, you need to keep the rest of your team alive till the perfect corruption takes over, I suspect there's a couple of other anti buffs that could assist with this too.
    What I don't get is how toons on the defence team can take out the other three toons before M Lillith is dead and gone, no passive disable buff present on her at the time...

Try Gunner Lillith, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer, Angel of Mercy or another sentinel high hitter, the new God Horus would be good for this... I don't have him either...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And be aware at weekly rollover you can lose rank rapidly. Not because you are attacked or you attack anyone, but because other players gain more points than you have, pushing you down in the rankings. Close to that last hour, many players will continually battle in order to gain points and increases their rank before things reset. This is VERY prevalent in the Duelist categories and somewhat frequent in the Warlord categories, especially Warlord 2 and 3.
    I'm aware of that and I've reached Warlord 3 a bunch of times, including some last minute fights to protect my ranking. Dropping 800 places in the rankings in 2 minutes is not normal, nor is a correction of 200 places two days later. I reported the same issue back in February:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ulting-rewards
    Satan81-5023

Hi everyone!

We are currently investigating why the reward popups did not appear for some players. Please note that it seems to just have been an issue with the pop up. The rewards should have been delivered.

If you would like us to double check and confirm that you did receive your Weekly Arena rewards, please contact our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or by emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    How about this...

Name:  6C3ADB47-F5B9-4B79-9BFE-6DC389994BB0.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  59.1 KB
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The M Lilith with Destiny really requires a counter that can remove invincibility, even if she has Immunity or Perfect Immunity.

I'm not certain which character can do that effectively other than Alexander Eddie and now Horus. All the other buff removers seem to fail if immunity or Perfect Immunity is present.
    Seventh Son Eddie. Vanquish removes Invincibility even if the wearee had Immunity or Perfect Immunity. Also great if she’s paired with a reviver as SSE can inflict Permadeth to stop her coning back.

I usually avoid teams with a Blue Lilith as I can’t be bothered how time consuming it can be to beat them and because no doubt she is paired with Primoridal Talismans, how bloody random it will be.

One battle it’s piss easy as my Prisoner puts Perfect Corruption on her and she’s easy to kill. Or I get lucky, she’s not paired with a Prisoner or Primordials and I win the toss and because of Passive Disable I wipe out the others and she can have as many buffs as she wants.

Those two are rare as shit. Usually it’s they win the toss, she has 100% Crit Chance, goes 7 times and wipes out half my team as with buffs she hit’s pretty hard. Or she’ll have Immunity and Immortality and when I try to steal Immunity to inflict Permadeath she then gains Invisibility and I then have to use Vanquish to remove Invisibility instead of SSE Chant to inflict Permadeath. Then I get stuck in a loop of whatever attack I do she just gets more buffs. Or just about every other scenario has the same result.

Best results I get against her is when I lose the toss, Red Lilith still has 100% Crit Chance when it’s my turn, use SSE Ascend and if he grants her Ascension, Red Lilith can usualy do enough damage to kill her in one hit. Providing she doesn’t have Immortality, then I have to hope my Echo fires again.

All in all to random so I avoid teams with her unless I have to.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Usually it’s they win the toss, she has 100% Crit Chance, goes 7 times
    You said it brutha!!!
    It's annoying. They really need to limit AI "extra turns" to 3 or 4 maximum, if not jsut 2 since that's all the ATK teams ever get.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    All in all to random so I avoid teams with her unless I have to.
    Exactly how I treat Iron Eddie/Primordial Prisoner. Pointless because I cant defeat him no matter what.

DDE can remove buffs with Fury (2M2M) as well as Cobalt Bomb can remove Invinci.

I usually lock her up with Sentinel Lillith as her Perfect Corruption can prevent Destiny from populatiing.

ACR can also seal her on randoms if she does not have Immunity up.

Sometimes Gunner Lillith can hammer her one shot if she has a ton of buffs and invincibility hasn’t landed.

2M2M is coincidentally the name of me and my mate’s 2 man IM cover band, 2 Men 2 Midnight!

OS
    Android
    Yep I hear you all too, since moving on from Iron Eddie to Cyborg and not having a Prisoner I will be avoiding the typical team up the ranks of IE, GLillith, MLillith with destiny and Prisoner with primordials, I will admit I use M Lillith with Destiny too and Cyborg has primordials but unless you have an insane number of relics I just can't compete or more to the point be bothered, I do get it though and you can't blame these players for putting such a side together, but it's not exactly original...

B.t.w Stormseye clear your inbox chief!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan