Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

I've created a handy guide to LOTB Characters and their Effects!

Simply put, this guide details all the characters in the game and their effects.
    I've mainly focused on Buffs and Debuffs as, when it comes to challenges and events, scrolling through characters to find those with a particular effect is a lengthy process. Simply find the effect you're after, and it'll tell you all the characters that can use that effect, grouped into their classes.

Eventually, I plan on adding in the stats for each character at lvl 100, but that will take a long time. I'm currently focusing on Passives and Effect explanations.

JUNE 2020 UPDATE - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao...ew?usp=sharing

Also, I made a little Talisman Guide a while back. It'll be updated just like the Character Guide, so make sure to check back if you're interested!
    It's still in a bit of a state right now, but I'll get that sorted out soon. (Outdated atm, I'll fix it when I've got some time)

TALISMAN GUIDE - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zC...2hOBdFNT1dPp-t
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 06-19-2020 at 01:48 AM. Reason: New Update - June 2020 Update

OS
    Android
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Awesome, thank you so much! There's a new update to it which I'll release when the next event starts, because clever me forgot to take into account passive effects lol. It'll be posted to the Reddit and on the FB post
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Awesome job Deathbat! Really useful reference and nice work with the colors! (trooper request sent)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Nicely done. That is a very helpful resource which is much improved compared to my scribbles on paper!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    This is great! I've been working on one but it has been slow going and is far from complete. I really appreciate what you've done here.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Thank you so much, everyone! I'm really glad it's helping! If you notice any errors or if there's anything you think I should add, please do let me know and I'll be happy to add it in. I'll be updating this often, just so everyone gets the most up-to-date info. I'll also be making lists of what characters are best to use for events!

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

Very Nicely done! Putting something like this together has been on my list! Thanks for freeing me up to do other projects...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    This is great! Thank you! Will certainly help a lot.
    Strange that I couldn't open it on the phone - it said the file is in trash. On the PC, however, it opens without a problem.

OS
    Android
    Glad to hear it's helped!
    As for the mobile issue - I have no idea lol. I only really use pc so I don't know how it works on phones. I'll take a look into it though