Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Very nice work. Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Dude for the most part yours is just Eddie related, therefore its incomplete
    and not so easy for most people to use whether they're on a phone, tablet or computer

I've been working on a Rich Text Document that list all Eddies and allies that's likely just missing a few debuffs and passives....which honestly is what players are after for events with those Skill Missions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    Dude for the most part yours is just Eddie related, therefore its incomplete
    and not so easy for most people to use whether they're on a phone, tablet or computer

I've been working on a Rich Text Document that list all Eddies and allies that's likely just missing a few debuffs and passives....which honestly is what players are after for events with those Skill Missions
    Every character is included, with every buff, debuff, and I'm working on the passive tab, though the effects they grant are noted. I could understand difficulty navigating with mobile devices as it's a huge spreadsheet, but on a computer it's easy to use and view. I'm not understanding what the issue is here?

Sorry man, I've tried my best here for everyone.

Edit - Screenshot. Guide's at 75% view and scrolled down on List of Characters Tab. Just an example, below these are every other character.
    Name:  Proof.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  287.0 KB
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 12-06-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    ...and we others love your list and work

OS
    Android
    Hei Deathbat,

this list is sensational, congratulations to you for the great work that you have made available to do. I had never seen anything like it, it helped me a lot to organize the Eddies I have and the ones I lack, also with the allies. List very well elaborated and easy to visualize.

Now let me help, and I'm sorry if I'm talking silly, but, where is the Sentinel Troll?

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Thanks for taking the time Deathbat. This is a great tool!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    Hei Deathbat,

this list is sensational, congratulations to you for the great work that you have made available to do. I had never seen anything like it, it helped me a lot to organize the Eddies I have and the ones I lack, also with the allies. List very well elaborated and easy to visualize.

Now let me help, and I'm sorry if I'm talking silly, but, where is the Sentinel Troll?
    Cheers for the support! I really appreciate it.

Just checked for the Troll, and it looks like I've accidentally missed it out. I've got to add The Banshee in too, so when I get a chance to go and update the guide, I'll make sure to add them both. Thanks for spotting that!

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Glad to help.
    After all, you've already done the heaviest part, no problem remembering one or another character to help.
    There are so many out there ...

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    New update is now out! Added characters released over the last few weeks since the start of December. Also fixed a few descriptions and finally filled in Final Frontier Eddie's effects.
    Link is at the top and also here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ai...Rc1M_dfoMke75Q

Also, I made a Talisman Guide at the request of one of the Redditors over at the LOTB Subreddit. If you're interested in learning what each talisman does and where to find it, I'll link it here and at the top as well. That hasn't been updated just yet, I've simply got to add in the Inspiration tallies.
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zC...2hOBdFNT1dPp-t

Sorry it's been a while between updates. Other than Christmas stuff, I've been fairly unwell as of late. As always, if you have any comments/suggestions/fixes/etc, feel free to let me know and I'll make sure it's sorted as soon as possible.

Cheers for all you support! \m/

OS
    iOS
    Wow, thank you for the talisman guide Deathbat! Very useful reference indeed!!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148