Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Bakura, what are the Talisman slots on Christmas Ghost?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    2 purple 1 green.

He's almost like the Warrior version of Killer Prime. Hits just as hard, but rather than removing buffs on the enemy with the power move, he grants buffs to allies.. and can be killed just as easily by Awakenables.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post

I've been thinking about putting this character / effect data in a DB you can run simple queries on. For example, to find powers that trigger when other conditions are present-- e.g. [effect #1] triggers on [trigger effect] which equals [effect #2] that [list of characters] can apply at [%] with [basic skill] or with [passive].

This is free and can use PHP/MySQLi -- https://www.000webhost.com/

I was using it to set up a db on relics a while ago. Got to be way too much work though - -and relics have a definitive end to the data
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
    from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!
    Nice one, thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Does Google Drive have a free, sharable Database app?

I've been thinking about putting this character / effect data in a DB you can run simple queries on. For example, to find powers that trigger when other conditions are present-- e.g. [effect #1] triggers on [trigger effect] which equals [effect #2] that [list of characters] can apply at [%] with [basic skill] or with [passive].
    I think there was a program that I used once or twice called Access, came with Microsoft Word and everything. If you set it up right, it should be able to do just that, but I could never properly wrap my head around it lol
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    It is done! There's 409 characters in this guide now (So, so, so many...)
    I've included all of November's additions and updates, as well as December updates and additions up until this point!
    Thank you again to everyone who's helped out with information! You guys are seriously so helpful, I couldn't have done this without you! Here's the link!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_G...ylK8EcFkkukXRt
    Impressive as always mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    I think there was a program that I used once or twice called Access, came with Microsoft Word and everything. If you set it up right, it should be able to do just that, but I could never properly wrap my head around it lol
    Oh yeah, Microsoft Access... haven't used that since high-school computer classes.

Real interesting character design, although I still can't work out if his ATT/MAG stats are intentional or a mistake. He deals random damage, but his MAG stat means magic attacks will barely tickle the enemy, and TRUE will only be average at best. Likely a mistake?

Or, and here we put on the dunce-style-conical-hat labelled "Mindless Speculation"... There were three Christmas Ghosts, but only one of them, the Ghost of Christmas Future, was able to successfully influence Scrooge to change his ways. Likely wise, this Ghost characters has three attacks types, but only Physical attacks will deal proper damage. Could that be a thematic design decision? Or the human brain's endless desire to make sense of a confusing and random universe?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Real interesting character design, although I still can't work out if his ATT/MAG stats are intentional or a mistake. He deals random damage, but his MAG stat means magic attacks will barely tickle the enemy, and TRUE will only be average at best. Likely a mistake?
    Well, according to the Random Damage definition, it shouldn't matter, cuz even though the damage is "random" it actually scales off both types combined.

Name:  20191214_005720.png
Views: 1374
Size:  231.6 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Well, according to the Random Damage definition, it shouldn't matter, cuz even though the damage is "random" it actually scales off both types combined.
    Oh wow, had no idea that's how it worked! Then Ghost's stats are definitely a mistake :P

Wonder what else is hiding away in that Help section...
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Apologies that it took 3 months (oops!) but here we go, new guide update! Pretty much everyone's included except Doomsday Apocalypse (Dealing with him later on). Gonna work on getting some sections a bit more organised and finally getting round to adding talisman slots like I promised ages ago. Hope this helps until then! Let me know if I've missed anything else! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u8...Dmk07jeSYJKwvx
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I'm just glad you're still around..... wasn't sure if you had retired.
    I hope you're well. Thanks for updating this.... keep up the great work.
    👍😉
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!