Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm sorry my huge delay, I went on holidays and then started school and totally forgot!
    But with the new event, I think this may be useful for those, like me, that don't have many characters.
    So I didn't change anything of your list, just added for each buff/debuff 5 columns at the end with the talismans that have that effect.

I hope it helps, it certainly helped me a lot.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    I'm sorry my huge delay, I went on holidays and then started school and totally forgot!
    But with the new event, I think this may be useful for those, like me, that don't have many characters.
    So I didn't change anything of your list, just added for each buff/debuff 5 columns at the end with the talismans that have that effect.

I hope it helps, it certainly helped me a lot.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Looking good mate, a very helpful addition especially with this new event! Cheers!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Okay, sooo... After noticing a growing number of mistakes, I took a look through the guide, threw my sanity out the window and overhauled the ENTIRE GUIDE.
    Yep, I went through EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. All 304 of them. Again. Correcting mistakes, adding in missed out effects and important details, etc. It took a while, but hopefully it's worth it for you all. I'll make a table for the current event tomorrow, I'm exhausted right now.

So, here's the Overhaul Update for you all. Enjoy!
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1le...FVb1xTHtpxievr

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Deathbat is the hero we needed.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I think Gunner Derby Demon has fallen off of the "List of Characters" page? And actually she may be missing entirely, I dont see her listed in the debuffs either. I'm pretty sure she was in the last version though.

Also, I think "Corrupted Ox Skull" Should be "Corrupted Ox Soul"

Thanks for all the hard work!
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-28-2019 at 03:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ooops, forgot to add her in! Sorry guys, I'll get that fixed asap. (There's too many characters being added, I can't keep up ;~
    As for the Ox guys, I've checked and it does say skulls. Not that anyone has them anyway lol

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Again DB, really appreciate the HUGE effort you put into updating this.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Ooops, forgot to add her in! Sorry guys, I'll get that fixed asap. (There's too many characters being added, I can't keep up ;~
    As for the Ox guys, I've checked and it does say skulls. Not that anyone has them anyway lol

Cheers!
    I also notice Magus Convict is missing. And my screen (English, US) definitely says Souls! That is super weird lol. You are doing an awesome job with this, especially with the massive influx of new characters. I have been on a collecting spree, trying to get one of every character, even the oxen... and this has been my method of tracking what i am missing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I also notice Magus Convict is missing. And my screen (English, US) definitely says Souls! That is super weird lol. You are doing an awesome job with this, especially with the massive influx of new characters. I have been on a collecting spree, trying to get one of every character, even the oxen... and this has been my method of tracking what i am missing.
    Oops! I'll make a note to get those added in. Working on a new system as of today with a few others to see if there's an easier way to sort these sheets out and make sure everyone's accounted for. I'll make sure the missing characters are added in when we sort it out. As for the Ox skulls, I think I need to learn to read again... Yes, they do say souls. That's my bad, I must've gotten them mixed up somehow, it was a long day lol. Either way, I'll get it sorted.

The character influx is just mad, but when we get this new system of character/buff/debuff organisation, hopefully it will be so much easier! Cheers!

OS
    Android
    ......\m/......