Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thank you for keeping the project alive!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I'm just glad you're still around..... wasn't sure if you had retired.
    I hope you're well. Thanks for updating this.... keep up the great work.
    👍😉
    Nah, I'm not going anywhere yet! I meant to finish this ages ago, but it was one of those things that just kept being pushed back for one reason or another (Mostly due to college work lol). All is good here, hoping you're well too. Cheers! \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    The work you've put into this is a real blessing to many people. Thank you so much.
    Just want to say it again as I prepare for the latest Event Achievements, using your spreadsheets and the handy chart by Azagthor, over here.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    The work you've put into this is a real blessing to many people. Thank you so much.
    Just want to say it again as I prepare for the latest Event Achievements, using your spreadsheets and the handy chart by Azagthor, over here.
    This! Deathbat truly is an LoTB legend!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Hey everyone, new update time! (And shockingly, on time too! Got no excuse now with Covid and school holidays, lol) This should include everything from the first week of February up to the end of March! I think there's one or two who may be missing (Odin in particular) but I'll add them in the next update!
    Hope this helps! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vu...ldyn_fqicCcAuF

Just before I go though, I hope you're all well during this time! Look after yourselves and each other, and thank you to those who continue to work to keep us all safe! \m/

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Thanks Deathbat for your hard work and dedication! Nice sentiment as well, be safe and Up the Irons!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Thanks Deatbath.
    Your job is so helpfull

OS
    Android
    New update at long last! Sorry it took so long, finally decided to just crack on and get it done today! Hope it helps, and let me know if there's anything to add/fix/remove or any other comments! Cheers guys! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao...ew?usp=sharing

OS
    Android
    Wow, updates to both the spreadsheet and LOTBGamer? It's almost a shame there's not another annoying event that requires me to use the spreadsheet.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    New update at long last! Sorry it took so long, finally decided to just crack on and get it done today! Hope it helps, and let me know if there's anything to add/fix/remove or any other comments! Cheers guys! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao...ew?usp=sharing
    Thanks man, your hard work is always appreciated.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹