Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but here's the new update! I'm gonna be doing these monthly from now on, rather than updating and re-uploading after every event. This update's only up to last month, so all of March's characters are included, but none of the characters from the MACLO dungeon are included yet, these will be out in the next update.

As always, if I've missed something, let me know and I'll get it sorted! Cheers guys! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aG...rcmdeJMMasbt69
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 04-03-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Thanks man, and as always very helpful.

OS
    iOS
    Just found this thread. Awesome job! So, so handy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    ... I'm gonna be doing these monthly from now on, rather than updating and re-uploading after every event...
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aG...rcmdeJMMasbt69
    Dear Mr (or Miss) Deathbat,

Huge amount of respect for the time and effort you're putting into this. I can't tell you how much it is appreciated.

Thank you.

Inkie

(Now if only I could work out why I'm not getting any progress in Missions that require the use of 'Remove Beneficial Effects' I'd be a very, very happy bunny. I guess I'll just go through all the possible characters with that skill and see which ones the game likes )

OS
    iOS
    Once again Detahbat I have to say a fantastic job on this as ever. An excellent guide and hats off to you Sir as this must take up a lot of your time. I brilliant guid and all plaudits well deserved.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    THANKS DEATHBAT for being our Navigator through this game's staggering amount of info.... you rule!

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, updates for last month are now in the guide! Includes all the characters that were added, as well as all the skill changes. This doesn't include Angel and Gambler Eds, they'll be in the next update. I'll have a table for the current event done shortly. Cheers for your support, everyone!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=10E...4qK-6ePXX4UdBN
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Hey guys, updates for last month are now in the guide! Includes all the characters that were added, as well as all the skill changes. This doesn't include Angel and Gambler Eds, they'll be in the next update. I'll have a table for the current event done shortly. Cheers for your support, everyone!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=10E...4qK-6ePXX4UdBN
    I can't believe that you're still going strong with updates for the character abilities, buffs and debuffs. Awesome job, thank you so much... would find it impossible to complete some of the challenges without these spreadsheets.

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately all I see is 10k+ blank rows.

OS
    Android
    It's still working for me on Chrome. Do you get the link with an option to open the file in Google docs?