Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Very nice work. Cheers
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Final Frontier Eddie - Samurai Emperor Eddie
    The Beast - Redan - Count - Musashi - Killer Prime
    All of the other new characters from Night City except Assassin DD

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Dude for the most part yours is just Eddie related, therefore its incomplete
    and not so easy for most people to use whether they're on a phone, tablet or computer

I've been working on a Rich Text Document that list all Eddies and allies that's likely just missing a few debuffs and passives....which honestly is what players are after for events with those Skill Missions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    Dude for the most part yours is just Eddie related, therefore its incomplete
    and not so easy for most people to use whether they're on a phone, tablet or computer

I've been working on a Rich Text Document that list all Eddies and allies that's likely just missing a few debuffs and passives....which honestly is what players are after for events with those Skill Missions
    Every character is included, with every buff, debuff, and I'm working on the passive tab, though the effects they grant are noted. I could understand difficulty navigating with mobile devices as it's a huge spreadsheet, but on a computer it's easy to use and view. I'm not understanding what the issue is here?

Sorry man, I've tried my best here for everyone.

Edit - Screenshot. Guide's at 75% view and scrolled down on List of Characters Tab. Just an example, below these are every other character.
    Proof.JPG
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 12-06-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258

A helpful source for all Challenges, Missions and Events!
    I have all talismans for the LoL Missions. Need help? Let me know!

Missing Eds - Clansman, Coalgiver, Samurai Emperor, Final Frontier, Iron, Rainmaker