Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks Deathbat!
    We would be fumbling in the dark without you. Thanks!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Deathbat, without your help these events would be a real pain in the ass.

OS
    Android
    Thank you again once Deathbat! Your hard work is certainly appreciated. \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Once again, this guide has made these event challenges easier and quicker.
    This is truely the most useful "Fan Made" tool, ever!

Thanks Deathbat.... young maidens will sing songs of your achievements long after your gone, as your legacy lives on!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Deathbat6120,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Hi Deathbat6120,

I really appreciate your Excel and use it regularly.
    I made a few minor tunings for my usage:
    -removed empty rows so that columns can be filtered (very useful for events)
    -froze panes to still see the left columns when browsing through the classes
    -added a column in Char List to tick the chars you own and added a table at the bottom with stats
    -added a tab with frontier keys description for all dungeons.

Not sure if you are interested, if that's the case let me know how I can send you the Excel so you can have a look on what you can include in your next release (if anything).

Cheers,

CrazyHarry-2514
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    Android
    AUGUST ADDITIONS UPDATE!
    Had a lot to add in this one because clever me forgot half of it last time, but that's all been fixed. As usual, if I've missed anything, please let me know, and please do keep the ideas coming! I may not always be around to reply but I do see the suggestions and I do add them in (or at least note them down to implement in the future) so I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    As usual, if there's anything I've missed, let me know and I'll add it in. Cheers, guys!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eG...k78QyPQTOYX2-B
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Once again: great job und excellent work deathbat \m/

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, so I know it's been 2 months without an update, due to varying issues going on behind the scenes over here. With the most recent update came the Compendium, which is a far more user-friendly and faster way to find all the info that my guide already has to offer. The Excel spreadsheet's a pain to read and quite frankly is a right mess, and who knows what bits are missing. With that being said, I wanna get to the point and ask -
    Is it worth it to keep updating it?

It's been fun to work on and I'm really pleased that it's helped so many people over the last year, but I think I know what guide I'd rather use ��
    Regardless of what happens, thank you guys so much for always supporting this. Up The Irons! \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Hey guys, so I know it's been 2 months without an update, due to varying issues going on behind the scenes over here. With the most recent update came the Compendium, which is a far more user-friendly and faster way to find all the info that my guide already has to offer. The Excel spreadsheet's a pain to read and quite frankly is a right mess, and who knows what bits are missing. With that being said, I wanna get to the point and ask -
    Is it worth it to keep updating it?

It's been fun to work on and I'm really pleased that it's helped so many people over the last year, but I think I know what guide I'd rather use ��
    Regardless of what happens, thank you guys so much for always supporting this. Up The Irons! \m/
    It’s been said but awesome work Deathbat, thanks for all the help your efforts have had over the past years.
    Is the compendium in the book of souls a round a bout way of giving us what you have helped with through your spread sheets?
    Can we put in a key words and get out the referenced characters? Or what is the point of the compendium?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan