Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well done! Thanks for sharing this useful file Death, you're always the best when it comes to being helpful

OS
    Android
    New update is now at the top of the thread! I've completely finished the Explained tabs, with the exception of one effect - Deflect Shield. If you can help with that, please let me know!
    Next on the list will be adding in Final Frontier Eddie and finishing off the Passives tab before I go to adding in skill chances for each characters.

Link to guide to save time scrolling - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gr...4xVKc9-F_OekbX

On a helpful side note - I now have all talisman sets required for missions. If you need Lightning/Pred, Rage/Hunter, Zone, etc. so if you need a hand with that, please let me know!

Cheers guys, and enjoy the guide!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    all missions completed yesterday, but thank you
    just downloading the new file and i'm excited

OS
    Android
    New guide update's ready, right in time for the return of The Beast! Hope it helps out for the challenges!
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XT...CzVB-9FtxQdUIp
    (Link is also at the top of the thread.)

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    New guide update's ready, right in time for the return of The Beast! Hope it helps out for the challenges!
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XT...CzVB-9FtxQdUIp
    (Link is also at the top of the thread.)
    You are AWESOME!!!

OS
    Android
    Hey guys! Just for those wondering, the updated guide will be out later today, featuring ALL of the new Night City characters and updates to previous characters made in the December Tuning update. Hope you're all enjoying Night City!

OS
    iOS
    @Deathbat6120, from the night city mega event I've noticed that SoL Eddies power move to lower fury generation isnt in your list

Edit: And assassin demon spawn for toxic burns and gunner ninja for reduce fury?

PS LOVE your work!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 12-05-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    @Deathbat6120, from the night city mega event I've noticed that SoL Eddies power move to lower fury generation isnt in your list

Edit: And assassin demon spawn for toxic burns and gunner ninja for reduce fury?

PS LOVE your work!
    From the subreddit? The table there on my Night City post has him down for Lower Fury. Unless you mean the guide, in which case I'll have a quick look. I'm starting work on it right now, so I'll check.

Also, I definitely missed Demon Spawn out. Not sure how, but now we all know he's useful here lol

And thank you! I really appreciate it!

OS
    Android
    After 3 long hours... The new Guide Update is here! There's a link at the top of this thread and I'll post it below too for you all!
    There's a lot of new info to take in, so let me know is something's missing!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lc...BgPnquQo8jCk59

Also, checked Assassin Demon Spawn in the guide and in the game... He doesn't use Toxic Burns at all. Ibuki has always been in reduce fury, she's under Lower Fury Gen. Hope this helps guys

OS
    Android
    Thank you so much for all your work Deathbat6120, really appreciate it!