Size:  58.9 KB
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    Thank you @DB!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Thanks DeathBat, can I translate your guide to portuguese for Brazilian players to use in my clan?
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Thanks DeathBat, can I translate your guide to portuguese for Brazilian players to use in my clan?
    Of course! You may use it however you wish
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Continued thanks as always, Deathbat!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Not saying that this isn't useful but has anyone made an all inclusive guide? Like where you could look for a buff for example and it would list what it does, every character that provided it, every talisman that provides it, and what it can be countered by? Same with debuff.

OS
    Android
    Deathbat has made 2 different spreadsheets, one for characters and the other for talismans - if you load them up in Google Sheets they are searchable so by pressing (CTRL + F) on your computer (and whatever the command is on the phone) you can search each individual sheet for the character or effect that you're looking for.
    Unfortunately the talisman spreadsheet is somewhat out of date right now but it's still a mine of useful information that should have enough historical data for you to be able to search for effects that will allow you to complete the random event quests.

If you want them combined, you can simply download the data directly from the links on the first post and then pop them in your own spreadsheet, then when DB makes an update you can replace the relevent sheets in your own version.
    Last edited by InkieSquid; 11-09-2020 at 10:51 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RPaige71 View Post
    Not saying that this isn't useful but has anyone made an all inclusive guide? Like where you could look for a buff for example and it would list what it does, every character that provided it, every talisman that provides it, and what it can be countered by? Same with debuff.
    I have to admit I use DeathBat's spreadsheet for a good while but then discovered https://lotbhelper.herokuapp.com/toons/find .

OS
    Android
    Omg ty so much, Barthax!

OS
    Android
    Evening folks! So, it's been a while since I've updated the Effects guide. My original plan was to just keep adding to the already existing doc, but with my brief absence, I've realised that there's so many things to add, plus a lot of suggestions people have thrown my way! So I decided I'm going to make a new spreadsheet! It'll be just like the old one, but I want to know what you would like me to add that would benefit you guys most! Also, if there are any issues to fix such as layout, etc. let me know! Please leave me some suggestions and I'll note them down, hopefully I'll make a decent start on it over the next two weeks! Cheers!

(Also, I may try to update the Talisman Guide too if I find the time, so stay tuned, perhaps?)
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado