Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi all, just a quick update. Now that I can post links, I'll be leaving the most up-to-date version at the top so it's easy to find. I'll let everyone know when the list is updated and the links are changed. As always, if there's anything I've missed or something you'd like me to add in, please let me know!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    22nd August update is now at the top of the thread - Including the new Benjamin Breeg Eddie.

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    awesome work, thanks a lot

OS
    Android
    Thanks again, very helpful

Maybe you could add a list of passive effect by toon?
    Last edited by desprezo; 08-27-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Thanks again, very helpful

Maybe you could add a list of passive effect by toon?
    I'll see what I can do

OS
    iOS
    Deathbat, I worked on something similar for quite a while. But your work is so much better ... and more complex than mine.
    Thank you 🙏🏻 for posting and sharing it. I will use it next time when there is an event to fulfill using specific effects (if I‘m able to login somewhen after the servers broke down...)
    Cheers mate 🤟🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Deathbat, I worked on something similar for quite a while. But your work is so much better ... and more complex than mine.
    Thank you ���� for posting and sharing it. I will use it next time when there is an event to fulfill using specific effects (if I‘m able to login somewhen after the servers broke down...)
    Cheers mate ����
    No worries mate, really glad to hear that it's helped! \m/

OS
    iOS
    I agree - helpful guide that - I've previously had to search through various posts to work out. Nicely collated.

Adam-4889

OS
    Android
    Thank You for your hard work Deathbat. Very handy guide.

Is there another Thread that explains or gives definitions for all the effects,buffs and debuffs?
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    Thank You for your hard work Deathbat. Very handy guide.

Is there another Thread that explains or gives definitions for all the effects,buffs and debuffs?
    No worries, glad to help!
    There is one on the Legacy Of The Beast Subreddit, but it's a little outdated. I've been thinking of adding a section to the guide to explain what each effect does, as I get this question often, but may take a while to do.

EDIT - Just decided, I'm gonna do it anyway, just for you and everyone who asked
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 09-09-2018 at 02:53 PM.