Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    any chance of having an update on all the new chars? (Horus , Aset, Soulless... and so on)
    also some older like the corrupt Harpy are not inside.
    that's not moaning, i really love this list and your work

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by StevBrennan View Post
    any chance of having an update on all the new chars? (Horus , Aset, Soulless... and so on)
    also some older like the corrupt Harpy are not inside.
    that's not moaning, i really love this list and your work
    They've had adjustments??? I didn't realise! I'll work on that for the next update! Also, corrupt harpy comes under masked harpy because i f*cked up lol. Didn't realise they had different names. I'll change that for next time. Cheers for the heads up!

Also, speaking of update, here's 2nd October's update, including Baroness Redan and the new update that was done like an hour ago!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YY...dtaFqcYM8CX6Kr
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    oh mate, great work again!!!

And no, they did NOT have an update, but in the version i used, (Wednesday 22nd August, 9:58am),which was the last i found in your first post, they was not inside. so all fine now
    keep on your great work!

OS
    Android
    oh mate, great work again!!!

And no, they did NOT have an update, but in the version i used, (Wednesday 22nd August, 9:58am),which was the last i found in your first post, they was not inside. so all fine now
    keep on your great work!
    Ohhh, gotcha! I was worried I'd missed a tuning update, since I only realised they were happening a few months ago lol
    Thank you again, I really appreciate it! I'll have the next version out early next week, so all the new characters will be included

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    30th October update now at the top of the thread, just in time for the new event.

OS
    Android
    This is a fantastic update, thanks a lot!
    btw: any chances to get the versions between in future for me it was a big step from 2nd to 30th without the 19th

OS
    Android
    This is a fantastic update, thanks a lot!
    btw: any chances to get the versions between in future for me it was a big step from 2nd to 30th without the 19th
    No worries, glad it helps!
    I try to release them when these Challenge Events come out, but if you'd prefer, I'm more than happy to post the updates in between those events here

OS
    iOS
    Hats off to you. You are doing some great stuff here and this is a massive help to all in the community - nice one and thanks again for putting in the time and effort!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Hats off to you. You are doing some great stuff here and this is a massive help to all in the community - nice one and thanks again for putting in the time and effort!
    Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it! I'm just really glad I can help the community, as you guys on here have helped me a huge amount and I wanted to give back in any way I could.

OS
    Android
    btw, i know it is a LOT OF work, but it would be a great help and update if it would be possible to add the chances and costs for the buff
    just an idea mate

btw: added you to my troopers (i am icerain-9695)
    Last edited by StevBrennan; 11-02-2018 at 12:26 PM.