Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by StevBrennan View Post
    btw, i know it is a LOT OF work, but it would be a great help and update if it would be possible to add the chances and costs for the buff
    just an idea mate

btw: added you to my troopers (i am icerain-9695)
    Funny you should mention that. I've been considering adding something like this for a while, and I've got a few ideas on how to lay it out. As it's a lot of work though and I've still got the passives and explanation sections to finish, if I do add something like that, it won't be for a while. I'll definitely see what I can do though!

Also, cheers for the add! Just accepted you
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    It seems like every update is like a new spreadsheet, I guess, with a different URL, but why must it change? It's not like it's massively hard for me to change a bookmark, but it's a little annoyance.
    I use other Google doc stuff, that's even editable by others, and I've never had to change the bookmark in over 2 years; I've never made Google spreadsheets, so maybe I just don't understand how they work.

I appreciate all the work you've done, and you have my thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    It seems like every update is like a new spreadsheet, I guess, with a different URL, but why must it change? It's not like it's massively hard for me to change a bookmark, but it's a little annoyance.
    I use other Google doc stuff, that's even editable by others, and I've never had to change the bookmark in over 2 years; I've never made Google spreadsheets, so maybe I just don't understand how they work.

I appreciate all the work you've done, and you have my thanks.
    Unfortunately, yes. When I do the updates, I save them as a new file in case I screw up and need to go back and do it again. Then, when I upload to Google Docs, I have to upload the new file. Even if I didn't make a new file and only used the one file, re-uploading the newer version would still replace the original and cause a new link. I know it's really inconvenient, but I don't really have a way around it, as this is the first time I've created such a thing and uploaded it. As a note, I prefer doing the work offline and then uploading it online then, so if I don't have internet, I can still work on them.

I really appreciate that, thank you.

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    found another missing toon:
    The Warrior Allied Soldier (Party Reviver) with Lifesteal and Health block but also Increase Magic Resistance and Revive (random ally full HP or also all allies with full HP)
    passive: grant increased MAX HP and ATK
    is he new?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by StevBrennan View Post
    found another missing toon:
    The Warrior Allied Soldier (Party Reviver) with Lifesteal and Health block but also Increase Magic Resistance and Revive (random ally full HP or also all allies with full HP)
    passive: grant increased MAX HP and ATK
    is he new?
    I'll get onto fixing that as soon as possible! Cheers!

OS
    Android
    9th November's update is now at the top of the thread! This includes the 8 NEW CHARACTERS (Devs, pls slow down. Too many in one go.) and all the relevant info.
    I'm certain I've missed something, but with so much info, I can't tell what. If you see anything, let me know!

Link to save you scrolling back to page 1 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rH...rsgVs7ttRnJ5pG

As a side note - There are way too many characters healing and removing beneficial effects. I nearly need a new line to fit them all in lol.

OS
    Android
    aaaaand ...got it, thx again

OS
    Android
    Great job. Thanks a lot.

OS
    Android
    Itīs an amazing job, I check it out whenever thereīs a hit x times using y.. Thanks Death, really useful!
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-7618 View Post
    Itīs an amazing job, I check it out whenever thereīs a hit x times using y.. Thanks Death, really useful!
    Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it and I'm really glad it's useful!

And thank you to everyone else for your comments too. I'll try get the other tabs done as soon as possible!