Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Once again well doen to you and for the time and effort spent to keep this great resource up to date for us all.

Cheers to you and I hope you are feeeling much better now.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Just a suggestion, might want to have a page where they're grouped by color.

You seem to be missing a few (descriptions may not be verbatim) :
    Burning 2 35% chance to apply physical Burn on Perfect Hit
    Heal 3 Grants Healing Wind skill to wearer. This skill will heal all allies based on their max HP and grant the caster an extra turn
    Inspiration 2 45% chance to extend the duration of Beneficial effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect attacks; Lower the duration of Beneficial effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each action
    Rush 2 Increases Special by 25% of Defense
    Shock 2 35% chance to apply Shock on Perfect Hit

I think I'm missing some too, but other than those listed, my list matches yours.
    There might also be Eternity and Revenge, I don't know if someone used the wrong name, or I just haven't seen them, but I've seen these referenced somewhere.

Also handy would be a page with the maxed stats for each type.
    Pic from my spreadsheet (I think these are correct)
    Name:  stats.png
Views: 442
Size:  17.0 KB
    Last edited by Wyphy; 01-05-2019 at 06:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Just a suggestion, might want to have a page where they're grouped by color.

You seem to be missing a few (descriptions may not be verbatim) :
    Burning 2 35% chance to apply physical Burn on Perfect Hit
    Heal 3 Grants Healing Wind skill to wearer. This skill will heal all allies based on their max HP and grant the caster an extra turn
    Inspiration 2 45% chance to extend the duration of Beneficial effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect attacks; Lower the duration of Beneficial effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each action
    Rush 2 Increases Special by 25% of Defense
    Shock 2 35% chance to apply Shock on Perfect Hit

I think I'm missing some too, but other than those listed, my list matches yours.
    There might also be Eternity and Revenge, I don't know if someone used the wrong name, or I just haven't seen them, but I've seen these referenced somewhere.

Also handy would be a page with the maxed stats for each type.
    Pic from my spreadsheet (I think these are correct)
    Name:  stats.png
Views: 442
Size:  17.0 KB
    Cheers for spotting that! Not sure how I missed those (Except from Inspiration, which released just after I finished it), but I'll make sure to add those in as soon as possible. I'll make sure I get onto those improvements as soon as possible.
    Cheers \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    New update - Basically, I screwed up somewhere in November, and it affected the Shields and Character Stats section of the Buffs tab. I was gonna wait for more new stuff to come in before I posted it, but it affected a lot of characters, so I had to fix it. I'm about 99% sure I've fixed it all, but if you happen to use those sections, please make sure to double check.

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JN...jUAtJ6HoOvRtZ0

Cheers guys. \m/

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Messed up again. So sorry guys. It was the same issue as last time, just with a different part of the buffs tab. It's fixed now, and hopefully this problem won't re-appear.
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qH...H6KHFXZcemha6O

Cheers \m/

OS
    Android
    NEW UPDATE!
    Yeah, I know, another one. This one's a pretty big one though.

-Firstly, the Passives tab is all finished! Huge thanks to kkkreg5 for helping to fill in 99% of the missing characters.
    -Added in and fixed the info for a few characters. Some of the NC and Phantom Dungeon characters were missing stuff in some tabs.
    -Sorted out that whole problem with the missing character debuffs (Heal Reduction being the worst case)
    -Added a little thing for every single characters skills. When you look at skills, you'll immediately be told if they're caused by a character's passive - (P)
    -Re-organised a whole lot.

Hopefully this'll be the last main update until the Tuning Notes for this month.
    Cheers for all your help and support, everyone. I greatly appreciate it. \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DT...RocwpTEGr4YrAD

OS
    Android
    Hi.. I'm new at this, I hope I'm not stepping out of line.
    First of all, Thank you! This is incredible helpful for events and misions, I've been searching for each skill or buff on google, every time that I want to clear a mission, and it was so stressful, this sheet is amazing.
    Now.. I took the liberty of "adding" new columns in the Buffs and Debuffs pages with the talismans that could offer them, because sometimes I don't have a character that has some ability, but I can use a talisman instead. (Currently, I'm trying to do the events, and I don't have a good character that freezes, but I have the talismans )
    I created a copy of your sheet, I put the link here, if you like what I've done, you can copy the columns H-L and add them into your sheet (I used the same font that you have, but in black, so people can distinguish the characters from the talismans) I also pinned the first column so you can see which buff/debuff are you in at all times.
    Then again, if you don't like it, and got offended I'm sorry, and I just use this myself.

Cheers

PS: All the information about talismans features, I took it from your other sheet (the talisman sheets) so I trusted that is ok.
    PS2: Apparently I'm too new to post links, so if you are interested let me know and I can give you the link by other means, or wait the 7 days I need to be able to post links

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    Hi.. I'm new at this, I hope I'm not stepping out of line.
    First of all, Thank you! This is incredible helpful for events and misions, I've been searching for each skill or buff on google, every time that I want to clear a mission, and it was so stressful, this sheet is amazing.
    Now.. I took the liberty of "adding" new columns in the Buffs and Debuffs pages with the talismans that could offer them, because sometimes I don't have a character that has some ability, but I can use a talisman instead. (Currently, I'm trying to do the events, and I don't have a good character that freezes, but I have the talismans )
    I created a copy of your sheet, I put the link here, if you like what I've done, you can copy the columns H-L and add them into your sheet (I used the same font that you have, but in black, so people can distinguish the characters from the talismans) I also pinned the first column so you can see which buff/debuff are you in at all times.
    Then again, if you don't like it, and got offended I'm sorry, and I just use this myself.

Cheers

PS: All the information about talismans features, I took it from your other sheet (the talisman sheets) so I trusted that is ok.
    PS2: Apparently I'm too new to post links, so if you are interested let me know and I can give you the link by other means, or wait the 7 days I need to be able to post links
    Hi there,
    No worries at all! I'm really glad the guide is useful for you! I put it together just for everyone to use as they like. Whether they edit it or not to use as their own personal guide, or whether they just view it when they need it, I honestly don't mind. I'm just glad that it's of use to everyone in one way or another.

As for our own version of the guide, there's a good chance that if I added it as a permanent section to the guide, it would most likely be on the Talisman guide rather than the Character guide, simply because I prefer them being separate. I need to work on that Talisman guide anyway, since there's about 3 talismans missing and I gotta fill in the 4-set skills and other stuff like that. If you're cool with me doing that, then I can go ahead and add a Event Challenges section with all the relevant talismans from your guide.
    As for the link to it, if you've got an email, you can send it through to me there and I can post it for you

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Been a while, so here's the new update! Covering the January tuning updates, Ancient Mariner and a few other little bits. As usual, if you see something missing or incorrect, let me know and I'll fix it asap. Cheers for all your support guys!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nJ...NvTTwQkFqZSqyn

OS
    iOS
    Want to echo all the "thank yous" and add my own. Thanks for all your hard work on this Deathbat.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired