Thread: Nebu souls

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Nebu souls

Hallo guys i have 500 nebu souls ... Can u help me how i spend them ? Do you believe that they will open and a new gods(only 3 now)
    and if i spend now which is better (aset,sekhmet or horus )

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    Hallo guys i have 500 nebu souls ... Can u help me how i spend them ? Do you believe that they will open and a new gods(only 3 now)
    and if i spend now which is better (aset,sekhmet or horus )
    Heya! In total there will be 5 Gods of Powerslave. The first three have been released: Aset, Sekhmet, and Horus. By the end of the summer, the other two will be released. Based on the heiroglyphs, I expect that the last two will be Set and Osiris.

I would recommend waiting to spend them until all 5 are available for purchase so you can make an informed decision.

The full event description is here:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...and-Discussion
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I don't have Horus but I do have the other two, You can do your research on Horus in Characters description I dare say, also
    Short description on this event tab.
    Personally I would choose Sekhmet fitted with Valor talisman but then again all buffs irrespective of colour can easily be removed by the right counter toon or buff...
    I have versed Horus in many PVP teams and he seems to be easily cut down by Warrior Lillith or Sekhmet, once any blocker toons are taken care of... just my experience though, I guarentee others will not agree...

Aset is great for refreshing team hp and bringing back the dead on her fury move assuming they weren't permadethed or doomed....
    Good luck with it, let us all know which way you decided to go!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    thanx a lot guys i will wait to see the next 2 and if i have collect more probably take 2 of them... thanx guys for the help

OS
    iOS
    Asset is a great healer/reviver - with Destiny talismans even better.

Sehkmet is a great hitter -- but generally not too hard to kill. The team wide extra turn + ascension fury can be beneficial.

Horus is an okay hitter, not great though. He's just got a shit-ton of HP. But against hard hitters, he's not very resilient. Is big claim to fame, discounting talismans, are the stun basic move. If the other team doesn't have immunity he can stun them all. But, well, it's not like immunity is rare. And the remove buffs hit, no fury needed. He does need a blocker though to be really effective in harder fights. With the release of the 6-set green talismans there may be a tendency to load Horus with that set. Which may make it seem like Horus is better than he is. The talismans are good blockers, but you don't need Horus for them. Visions, S. Desert Warrior, S. Newborn,
    S. Undead Rescuer, there are several characters that can use a green 6-set.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Asset is a great healer/reviver - with Destiny talismans even better.

Sehkmet is a great hitter -- but generally not too hard to kill. The team wide extra turn + ascension fury can be beneficial.

Horus is an okay hitter, not great though. He's just got a shit-ton of HP. But against hard hitters, he's not very resilient. Is big claim to fame, discounting talismans, are the stun basic move. If the other team doesn't have immunity he can stun them all. But, well, it's not like immunity is rare. And the remove buffs hit, no fury needed. He does need a blocker though to be really effective in harder fights. With the release of the 6-set green talismans there may be a tendency to load Horus with that set. Which may make it seem like Horus is better than he is. The talismans are good blockers, but you don't need Horus for them. Visions, S. Desert Warrior, S. Newborn,
    S. Undead Rescuer, there are several characters that can use a green 6-set.
    I haven't completed the event yet but energy + void Horus granted me a huge win rate bonus + notable defence wins on the arena. If enemy team has no Eva or other strong Immunity toons Horus stunlocks entire team.
    For instance, I do not have Valor talismans and Shroud was giving me hell. before Horus
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    and finaly we have the foul set of gods (i can choose 2 of 5) i am playing with mystique eddie or G.R.E and (beelzebuth, child.of the damned gunner or golden son for the combination of talisman and lilith warrion ) i am thinking the 1 that will be horus but i dont know the second whats your opinion???

OS
    Android
    Osiris without hesitation
    Last edited by kgk56; 08-31-2018 at 10:48 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Guys a last help between goddess aset and set what did u propose and if anybody knows stats of 100 goddess i cant find anywhere