Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    no rare souls, but the lilith frag rate seems higher than the last LOL event.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorglubZ View Post
    I'm assuming the Lilith fragments are instead of the Rare souls, since I also got zero.
    The LOL levels still list rare souls as one of the possible rewards, so it does seem odd that in the over 1000 runs from this thread alone none has seen one rare soul drop. Just seems very odd 🤔

OS
    Android
    I've managed at least 500 runs on lvl 10 LoL, and I think I only got a single rare soul. It's strange that they seem to have just disappeared, though as others have said, I think this is because they've been temporarily replaced with the Lilith Fragments
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    The LOL levels still list rare souls as one of the possible rewards, so it does seem odd that in the over 1000 runs from this thread alone none has seen one rare soul drop. Just seems very odd ��
    My thoughts exactly.

OS
    Android
    The event is over but the Rare Souls are still missing. Spent 600 SoT on Gunner LoL X and not a single one, again.

OS
    iOS
    don't expect anything good in rare souls,last few days i opened 50 rare souls and 20 rare G/A souls and no red eyer...they do something with souls...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    don't expect anything good in rare souls,last few days i opened 50 rare souls and 20 rare G/A souls and no red eyer...they do something with souls...
    Holy shit 70 rare souls total and no red eye? That's painful man. I got 10 of that tour soul and nothing useful showed up and I thought that was bad.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Had the same thing. For the last sacrifice event, I had around 50 rares and a few G/As, and got nothing. It's ridiculous.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    About 150+ runs and no rare souls, plenty of lilith frags though

OS
    Android
    Not seeing much from the 3x in this event either. Nearly 1000 sot on level 10, maybe one or two rare souls (if that). 250 lillith frags, but where did the rare souls go!