Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Beta - Official Bug Report Thread

Hello Troopers!

This is the official thread for all bugs found within the Gauntlet.

I’ll keep an updated list of all reported bugs as we log them below (please note, we are on PST and will be updating during our work hours ~9-6pm PST). Please be sure you check through that list before you post your report.

Tips for Posting Bugs. Please include the information below in all reports
    • Device Information: Please list exact device type and operating system
    • If you were able to get a screenshot, please include this in your post.
    • Describe exactly what happened. Be as clear as possible please! Basically, what you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
    • How often does this happen?
    • If this happens often, what are the steps you can do to make this happen again?

Important! This thread is only for discussing bugs found within the Gauntlet during the Beta period. If you wish to discuss The Gauntlet in general, and its rollout, please post your comments in our official thread in the Announcements section. Any comments that are not specifically Gauntlet bug reports will be removed from this thread!

Once The Gauntlet is out of Beta, we will be closing this thread down.

Up the Irons \m/

Known Gauntlet Bugs:
    • In certain circumstances, Characters you used last rotation may appear to still be locked at the start of the next rotation. Simply restart you app if you run into this issue and the issue should resolve itself.
    • Leaderboard ranking can display incorrectly
    • Ranked Rewards for the most recently completed Grade may incorrectly display as potential rewards for your current Grade

Resolved
    • Currently leaderboards are not tracking progress correctly - Issue resolved
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 08-20-2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Updating known issues list

OS
    Android
    Android, HTC u11

Never got any rewards for grade 2,and the game is really sluggish on grade 3... I think I'll reinstall.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    After the update, the list of characters I had used previously in Tier A (which I hadn't completed) were prohibited from me in Tier F. Now that I'm in Tier E, they've been refreshed.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    iOS 11.4

Twice the game has frozen and instantly shut down. Both times the battle was about to end in my favor. This happened with the opponent down to one character. My last attack would have ended the battle, but the game froze just as the attack hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Android, HTC u11

Never got any rewards for grade 2,and the game is really sluggish on grade 3... I think I'll reinstall.
    Can you please confirm the full username of the account that has beta access so I can look into this further?

Quote Originally Posted by IZI View Post
    iOS 11.4

Twice the game has frozen and instantly shut down. Both times the battle was about to end in my favor. This happened with the opponent down to one character. My last attack would have ended the battle, but the game froze just as the attack hit.
    Thanks for letting me know! Can you please tell me the exact Apple device you are playing on?

Also, how much free space is currently available on your device?

OS
    iOS
    Posted last night in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    I completed this battle at approx 01:08 CDT. (06:08 GMT) and I clearly won, but it just hung at this point.

Attachment 4787

After about 5 min of waiting it changed to this:

Attachment 4788

Finally after about 10 min I quit the game and relaunched. It showed that I still have not passed the level:

Attachment 4789

This sucks because when you lose, your Toons get counted as used. Well, I already lost this board, but got it this time.

These boards can only be played with Warrior or Magus Toons. SOOoooo now I'm not sure I can get past this board right now. (Going to have to work on what's left of the team.)

Anyway, thought I would report.

Thanks!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    After the update, the list of characters I had used previously in Tier A (which I hadn't completed) were prohibited from me in Tier F. Now that I'm in Tier E, they've been refreshed.
    Thanks for reporting this! There is a bug with the reset where it should have reset characters but it didn't. Please note that moving up grades (at least at lower levels) should be refreshing your characters, so what you experienced when you reached Grade E is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Posted last night in the other thread.
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll pass thing along to the team. Just for our reference, can you please tell me the exact device you are using to play, and the operating system you have installed?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    T
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll pass thing along to the team. Just for our reference, can you please tell me the exact device you are using to play, and the operating system you have installed?
    iOS 11.4.1 - I-Phone 6 plus - Thanks!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I'm using an IPad with IOS 11.4.1. It's appears that blind and silence are not having any effect on enemies.

OS
    Android
    Device Information: Xiaomi Mi5s, Andorid 7

Game sends me to main menu from loading screen and mark this battle as a lose and charachters as used

Happened twice for 11 game
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers