Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Very minor thing about the rankings . . . First, I don't see myself in the rankings list, even though my rank is high enough to be shown. Second, the rank attributed to my Troopers in the Troopers tab is not their actual, absolute rank - instead, it is their rank among my set of Troopers. They are sequenced 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. instead of showing their actual rank among the entire player base. This may be intended, but it's different than how Arena does it.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    First bug encountered at SSS grade. When I start the first match the game freeze at the teams window. The opponent team is composed by: POM Eddie, Val, cotd gunner and ACR. My team is: shaman eddie, assasin hellhound, warrior hellhound and crimson red dog. I run Android 8.0.0 on honor 9 STF L-09

OS
    iOS
    ios current version (11.4.1) on an iphone 6 plus.

My first set of bugs to report is around the rewards for getting to different levels (maybe this is intended as part of the beta)? I am not receiving the Fate talismans as rewards for clearing levels or the Mythical Soul (silver) fragments either. I did see pop ups on clearing levels which said I had got the Heroic fragments so I am assuming these were OK as I do seem to have collected these but not 100% sure as was not tracking these. Might be worth a check?

Cheers
    Last edited by scott-5496; 08-03-2018 at 04:39 PM. Reason: IOS version and phone type added
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    ios current version (11.4.1) on an iphone 6 plus.

My first set of bugs to report is around the rewards for getting to different levels (maybe this is intended as part of the beta)? I am not receiving the Fate talismans as rewards for clearing levels or the Mythical Soul (silver) fragments either. I did see pop ups on clearing levels which said I had got the Heroic fragments so I am assuming these were OK as I do seem to have collected these but not 100% sure as was not tracking these. Might be worth a check?

Cheers
    I think those rewards are for the weekly progress, not per battle or tier.
    I did not run into very specific bugs during my matches. One match was against low level and low star enemies. This was welcomed but not intended I guess
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Playing on an Iphone 6 Ios 11.4.1 i have encountered the following bugs today:

9:00 - Freeze as i initialized the very first game. My team Navigator, Alliance General, Angel of Fear, Gunner Golden Son. Opponents team Standard Eddie, Soulless Demon Assassin, CotD Warrior, Golden Son Assassin.

9:45 - Freeze at victory first match grade B. I did get credit for the victory though but had to restart.

10:11 - I encountered a team of a 4 star mummy eddie and 3 star allies at grade A. I doubt this is intended.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I think those rewards are for the weekly progress, not per battle or tier.
    I did not run into very specific bugs during my matches. One match was against low level and low star enemies. This was welcomed but not intended I guess
    Ah right sorry that makes sense so like the Arena rewards you get what you get at reset! Cheers that makes a lot of sense now that you say it!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Playing on an Amazon Fire HD 8. Fire OS 5.6.2.0 SS tier first battle against yellow, purple, blue lillith, and iron eddie. Game froze on my turn after green desert warrior died. My pharaoh eddie showed ***dead green desert warrior skills*** and could not attack. No attack circles under opponents. Force quit registered match as loss-10 sow loss and 4 toons locked.

Corrected pronoun to clear confusion. Similar situation as below
    Last edited by Nemo-6969; 08-05-2018 at 10:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    First bug I’ve run into. Level AA mission 3.
    Enemy golden son revived as normal. I killed it again immediately after and it revived a second time when it should not have.
    My crimson dog did a counter attack to sentinel Lilith and she did a counter attack back killing 2 of my remaining 3 characters when she had no counter ability indicated. The game locked up with the ability of the dead toon displayed. I could not get Beelzebub to activate. Had to force quit.
    iPad most current OS playing on WiFi connection at home.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I don't know if this needs to be considered as a bug, but this General was wearing Valor Talis? Should not be possible with his 3 green slots, or did I miss something?
    Name:  Screenshot_20180806-233024.png
Views: 854
Size:  1.00 MB
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    3rd battle in class D facing Sol Ed, S-GS, M-ASol, S-AGen. My team 7S, W Lilith, M Lilith, Nomad.

I hit the battle button and got new data available must restart message. Game restarts after dl update. I re-enter the Gauntlet and the (non) battle counted as a loss. I'm also down the 3 SoW. Plus These toons are counted as used. Can’t re-use them.

I know its beta, but I hope you guys can make right on this in removing the loss, and restoring the 3 sands. I didn't try the battle again at this time.

Should I submit a ticket as well?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by T-Man; 08-07-2018 at 11:48 PM.