Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    3rd battle in class D facing Sol Ed, S-GS, M-ASol, S-AGen. My team 7S, W Lilith, M Lilith, Nomad.

I hit the battle button and got new data available must restart message. Game restarts after dl update. I re-enter the Gauntlet and the (non) battle counted as a loss. I'm also down the 3 SoW. Plus These toons are counted as used. Can’t re-use them.

I know its beta, but I hope you guys can make right on this in removing the loss, and restoring the 3 sands. I didn't try the battle again at this time.

Should I submit a ticket as well?
    Thanks in advance.
    Same happened to me but in class D, so 4 SoW lost.
    Devs have to make something because if that happens on high levels it could be more harmful.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Same happened to me but in class D, so 4 SoW lost.
    Devs have to make something because if that happens on high levels it could be more harmful.
    Reported the same thing above. They should have what ever triggers the use of the toons at the end of the battle, not at the beginning.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    The second battle in the gauntlet, I won, but encountered an error and the battle didn't count. I lost the SoW, not a good start.

OS
    iOS
    second battle +1

OS
    Android
    Same issue. Grade F, second battle. Won, received an error message box (ended with 13 I think). Then carried on add normal to the award box. Battle still showing as incomplete. When I tried again the game froze after pressing the battle button. Moto e4g, Android (7.0).

OS
    Android
    I got the same. I restarted the game and Grade F was completely reset for me (both battles open). I could then complete both battles in Grade F, but spent 4 SoW to do it.

Note: As a result I got the first reward twice (including IC), but only got the second reward once.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 08-08-2018 at 11:16 PM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Device: Zenfone 3
    Time: one and half hour ago

Bug:
    I have done a basic move with magus lilith and trigger an extra turn. Instead of been able to do another atack, the enemie round starts.

It is the second time I've notice that error, but could't remeber the time of that ocurrency.

OS
    iOS
    Device: iPhone 8, iOS 11.4.1
    Time: 9.30 BST 11 August
    Bug: I fought a team in Gauntlet AA where the opposing Alliance General had Primordial talismans equipped.

Name:  AG-Primordial.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  281.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    Device: iPhone 8, iOS 11.4.1
    Time: 9.30 BST 11 August
    Bug: I fought a team in Gauntlet AA where the opposing Alliance General had Primordial talismans equipped.

Name:  AG-Primordial.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  281.6 KB
    Now how it that possible??? yeah... it's not at all designed to be a NF money-machine.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    SSE had Invisibility and Thorns if memory serves. I hope this is a bug and not by design.