Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    SSE had Invisibility and Thorns if memory serves.
    Well, that too would be (or SHOULD be) an impossibility based on assigned talisman slots...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Too many crashes in Gauntlet for my tastes at the moment.

I've "lost" 2 AA matches through crashes so far (I also lost a few all by myself). In each case, right after I selected the characters and press play, the game crashed out (as in, I ended up out of the game and back in Android, not even with the app running in the background).

Both times, lost my SoW and lost the use of those characters. As AA is red/blue only, this last group of characters were a set I just powered up specifically so I could complete "one more round", as I'd previously run out of powerful red/blue characters.

And at 7 SoW a battle, just not worth it when it regularly disappears without even a chance of winning cos of the crashing.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Guys I was under the impression that Gauntlet reset Mondays 1am PST weekly. Is this still the case because my game still has not reset (18:16) I'm on a Note 8 Android. Have cleared cache and cleared data, nothing doing.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AODqw97 View Post
    Guys I was under the impression that Gauntlet reset Mondays 1am PST weekly. Is this still the case because my game still has not reset (18:16) I'm on a Note 8 Android. Have cleared cache and cleared data, nothing doing.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Currently, the Gauntlet resets every 2 weeks.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Ahh is it 2 weeks?! Thanks.
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig

OS
    Android
    I've had to face a Sentinel Lilith with Eternals equipped. And today I had an opposing permadeathed toon get revived. To me, that's beyond a bug or a glitch.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    One question, if you already started a level, like you already won a batlle out of 6 of level A for instance and in the meantime you got an Eddie out of a soul, you can't use it on that level, can you? I'm asking because that happened to me and I just wanna check if this is really a thing or a bug. Thanks.
    Daniel-3568

I have played my game after the rank-fix.
    I am now ranked 9 at the bottom of my screen but when I go to see the full list i’m down to #42. I had rank #23 pre fix.

For the record I lost the battle to a Horus with 100% stun chance - that being through immunity as well.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Found a bug on Level c mission 4.
    Lilith Warrior is equipped with Eternal Talismans. I've lost this mission about 5 or 6 times now and only realized the last time that the opposing team seemed to have way more buffs than I expected. Spent 4 more SOW just to make screenshots and verify.
    Horus and Warrior Lilith both have Eternals equipped.
    I highlighted each character to show that only Horus and Lilith are showing Eternals. I included my Warrior Lilith to show that she should not be able to equip Eternals.
    Ipad Air 2 with all current updates.
    I would love a chance to play this mission with the original team I brought to the table again with Lilith having proper talismans... This mission stuck me the whole round.
    Name:  IMG_0565.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  93.0 KB Name:  IMG_0566.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  92.5 KB Name:  IMG_0567.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  91.7 KB Name:  IMG_0568.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  93.3 KB Name:  IMG_0569.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  93.1 KB Name:  IMG_0570.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  93.8 KB
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Maybe the Talis on the enemy team are "selected" by RNG?? We have seen Alliance Generals with Primordials or Valor and now a red Lilith with Eternals!? Dear devs: Is this a bug or a feature to surprise the players?? Did not expect this! Or is it rather a visual bug, because only in the last picture 2 chars are having 2 golden buffs... anyway really crazy and I am sorry for you, Tim that your progress is destroyed because of this crazyness!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020