Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    tested to Grad A and see only one new bug: it totally don't worth the price in SOW.....you want money ok but it is ridiculous actually....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    F has the same reward with AA
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    Shhhh...that is a bug that benefits everyone who decides not to play Gauntlet this cycle.

OS
    Android
    Sorry, not sure if this has already been reported:
    My first battle in grade F today still had the same list of restricted characters as my last attempt at AAA. 8 warriors that I had used in the previous battle in AAA were still marked as unusable for the first battle in F in the new round.
    After that first battle, the list was correct again for the second battle in grade F.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Sorry, not sure if this has already been reported:
    My first battle in grade F today still had the same list of restricted characters as my last attempt at AAA. 8 warriors that I had used in the previous battle in AAA were still marked as unusable for the first battle in F in the new round.
    After that first battle, the list was correct again for the second battle in grade F.
    That should just be a visual bug. If you restart the app, your characters will be available again. This issue will be fixed in the next client update.

Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    I believe this is also a know visual bug, but keep an eye out on if you end up getting the proper rewards at the end of the period.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    i did the first level for the 2 useless but 2 more talismans, i stop here for that 2 weeks and play only pvp that worth the price
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    That should just be a visual bug. If you restart the app, your characters will be available again. This issue will be fixed in the next client update.
    -Kaz
    Hey Kaz, you might be right of course, but I played the last AAA battle over a week ago, I restarted a number of times in the meantime. This was my first try at grade F though, maybe a restart and fresh try would have fixed this indeed.

OS
    Android
    Device Information:

Google Pixel XL, Android 7.1.1

Describe exactly what happened. Be as clear as possible please! Basically, what you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

Tier AA, second battle.

I won the battle, but I didn't realize that during the battle I had lost Internet access with my phone. My team did its victory cheer, then hung at the victory cheer screen for several minutes before I checked what was up with my phone and re-established Internet access. About a minute after doing that the view then switched to the Gauntlet battlefield, with my team in a jumbled arrangement. The screen wasn't frozen - the characters idled in place. The game remained in this state for at least 15 minutes before I shut down the game and restarted it. After restarting the game, I checked the Gauntlet and it showed the battle (#2) as being Conquered. (whew!)

How often does this happen?

This is the first time this has happened to me.

If this happens often, what are the steps you can do to make this happen again?

If I had infinite Sands of War, I would reproduce the issue by starting a battle, then switching to my phone's setting to disable Internet access, then concluding the battle to see if the game would get hung again.

If you were able to get a screenshot, please include this in your post.

Here's a shot of my team in the jumbled arrangement:

Name:  screenshot-bug.png
Views: 289
Size:  1.44 MB
    Satan81-5023

No matter if i play on my Ipad or IPhone (both fully updated) i keep getting the same bug.

Characters that does not have the posibility to equip for example primordials have them. I've seen the following in S and SS:

Pharaoh with Primordials
    IE with Echo
    IE with Eternity

There are some i cannot remember - sorry, but the point stands.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    The sand of war cost is not correct. It's using more than described ... in level B, a battle used 5 sand of war instead of 3 (which is whats shown)
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan