Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    The sand of war cost is not correct. It's using more than described ... in level B, a battle used 5 sand of war instead of 3 (which is whats shown)
    There is a server issue with the last event update that may have caused this and a few other bugs. We're investigating now...

-Kaz

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I had a gauntlet battle freeze up on me. Rank AAA and at battle 4. My warrior undead resuer stopped its animation and when i tried to use him the fight would not continue. Had to quit the app and I couldn’t use those characters again

OS
    Android

Crash ‘n burn

Hi all,
    I played second battle,rank S,against Doomsday ed,warrior corrupt rescuer,warrior lilith and gunner child of the damned.My team was warrior corrupt rescuer,the magus one,gunner golden son and Grim Reaper Ed.After a couple of rounds there was a freeze and instant crash to my home screen.I bought SOW with ironite.Is there a way to be refunded of the ironite at least? IOS latest version.
    Last edited by trooper206; 08-30-2018 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Additional info

OS
    Android
    Well now this is new :
    It doesn't let me play the last stage of A level because it says I need an eddie, as if I wasn't selecting any
    Name:  Screenshot_20180912-235142.png
Views: 392
Size:  253.9 KB

The weird thing is that this is happening all of a sudden, after having played several stages in a row

Edit: OK it's even more serious.. It's not just about gauntlet, suddenly it tells me this message in any kind of battle.. Of course after I bought a pack of sot.. Wtf I did nothing, don't get it why it is happening. It won't let me play any battle now!

Edit2: seems it's gone now, seemingly it was caused by having some souls over the limit... As I sacrificed the extra ones I was able to play. Still it sounds like a bug as I don't see why it should think you're not bringing an Eddie in battle just cause you summoned more souls than you can store
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 09-12-2018 at 10:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Edit2: seems it's gone now, seemingly it was caused by having some souls over the limit... As I sacrificed the extra ones I was able to play. Still it sounds like a bug as I don't see why it should think you're not bringing an Eddie in battle just cause you summoned more souls than you can store
    I've noticed something similar since the most recent update. Sometimes, exceeded inventory limits generate a "You need Eddie" error message, rather than an "inventory in excess" type message.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I can confirm.
    I had the same "You need Eddie" message. Went back to the main screen and was then notified that my talisman inventory was in overflow.
    Strange really, but once you know what it is, it's not a big issue - meaning it should be fixed, but there are bigger issues around

OS
    Android
    Earlier this week I fought the last gauntlet battle in grade AAA. I won the match, but unfortunately the game hangs on the victory screen. I waited 10 minutes to see if the game would recover, but it did not. Usually when this happens in PVE or in the arena, it is because there are no connection between the game and server. But with some patience the game usually moves on when the connection is re-established. This appears not to be the case when this happens in the gauntlet as I have had this issue a couple of times now.
    I had to force quit and restart the game. Headed back to guantlet just to discover my win was counted as a loss. Then I contacted support and opened a ticket and enclosed a screenshot of the frozen winning screen, hoping they could change my loss into a win. Now, over 72 hours later I still have not heard anything from support and I decided to move on with my fights in gauntlet.
    I am very disappointed with the lack of response from support in this matter. Even if they have the tools to help me or not, they should give some kind of feedback. Especially if the issue is depending on further progress of the game/events for the player.

Up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    last gauntlet price was normally Angel and not Necropolis talismans that i won, it will be change soon?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The gauntlet of this 2é weeks was assassin. I launched the game on my tablet this evening (GT time) and now is it Warrior!!! Strange
    i relaunch the game: it is again assassin.

OS
    Android
    same for me angel 2 weeks only one day necropolis and angel back and i won useless necropolis at the end not you?
    I play all troopers all days.