Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    ster. I have put in a support ticket because I am OUT of available character slots.
    Huh? What is your limit right now? Can you add?

OS
    Android
    300 character slots.

OS
    iOS
    And 300 Talisman slots.

They really should be adding 3 slots to characters for every new character released and at least 3 slots to talismans for every new talisman set released. Problem is you'd anger users charging them the same expansion cost for 3 slots.. .. so just add 5 slots to both when new things are added to the "game".

Although... I have a handful of duplicates (maybe 10) along with pretty much everything else barring 1 and 2 star toons, and I'm just barely above 150 characters. So... it appears some users are building 3, 4, 5 of the same character.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-23-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I freely admit that I've hoarded a lot of characters, but I'm also sitting on about 20-30 characters that I've been slowly leveling up intentionally to sacrifice in the next sac event. I have a bunch of 3* and even a couple of lower* characters that I have locked because I want to level them up and play eventually. I have no idea if they will be any fun. but someday I want to try them out at a higher level. It all adds up. The someday to play characters, the soon to sacrifice, the I don't want to let these go, and the these are critical to play so I need duplicates...

I got burned early on when I started playing this game sacrificing characters then realizing later that I may never see that toon again. Then oh look, the devs completely changed its abilities and that character suddenly makes sense. So I'm paranoid about getting rid of a lot of borderline characters.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I went to my last A fight (no dupes), against a team of Paraoh Eddie, Blue Valkirie, Paraoh King Dog and Krampus. With my only left toons, Green Priest, Grim Reaper Eddie and two Green Liliths (yeah the dupes aplies after the battle). I took all the team except krampus, and it took me like 30 turns to kill him. Why? Because the 50% chance of doom or the 40% chance of Block Healing from my non sharded Eddie where not enought to apply any buff. The are really high chances in two attacks they must aplly the efect but well, the non-existing-defense-buff is in the gauntlet to.
    No not mention that my (sharded/full) defense team gets 1-turn-murder against a Yellow Lilith, PDK, Paraoh Eddie and Rocket Dog. But hey i killed them with non full - useless chars.
    The cost per battle was 6 SoW, 6 of 10 free, and they manage to buff your oponent so you must pay. Great job devs.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    For me, personally, I see the Gauntlet as a game mode where I have to build up my roster so I can take on the stronger challenges down the road, not a game mode where I should be able to conquer all of it right now. More new characters will be released and our rosters will gradually get deeper.

At the same time, I totally understand the concern that perhaps there are rewards being offered right now (even if it's just a beta test) that are mathematically impossible to attain. If that's the case, yeah, it should be addressed.
    I was hoping Gauntlet was going to be a mode where you could make use of every character and every talisman to clear it. A challenge, but once you had use a character and or a particular talisman it would still be possible. Currently I feel in the top levels I’ve done it’s just a case of turning up without Primordials, Eternals or Destiny you will be pretty much screwed.

Stuck now as what options I see to clear Magus Lilith with Destiny is exhausted. Either used then to clear the first one I faced or they’ve died. If I do clear this one am I too face that team again? Hope not. I do believe if the mode says we can’t use duplicates then the defences should be the same too.

But hey, people are clearing them so maybe it’s just me and I need to suck it up and get better. Won’t be offended it people say that.

Incidentally, Gunner Lilith was nerfed because since Primordials she was doing too much damage with them. Are the Devs going to look at Magus Lilith because with Primordials and Accession she’s regularly doing 17k up to 5 times.

OS
    Android
    OK, I've almost totally skipped the previous Gauntlet event (only completed the 2 F battles) but this week I decided to play it more. I eventually got to AAA and I think I'll stop here. Anyway, I have to say that this mode is very cool. A real challenge requiring a certain degree of strategy and thought to beat it. In the Arena I was lazy and usually used the same lineup 99% of the time. In the gauntlet things are different. I was forced to change the squad and replace talismans several times. Something fresh at last!

Few things could be improved, however. First - the sands of war requirement is very high. Too high for regular playing I guess. Something should be done about it - either separate type of sands/whatever or lower the amount of sands needed if using the same ones as the arena. Or maybe increase the cap from 10 to 20 or decrease the recovery time by half? There are several ways to address it.

Another thing - character and talisman management. In it's current state it's a real pain to do it. It should be somehow possible to switch talismans on the pre-battle char selection screen to make it easier. Or just a shortcut to "my team" somewhere on that screen. Currently we have to go back a few times, go to "my team", change talismans, go back, enter PVP again, choose characters again (the previous selection gets lost!) and if we want to alter it a bit more, perform the whole procedure again. But it's still beta so that's okay. I just hope you listen to our suggestions, devs and improve it later.

TL;DR: Gauntlet is cool and I like it!

OS
    Android
    Mmh.., i played Gauntlet a bit.., i am at AAA.., but the pricing is a fucking joke isn't it?
    And yeah.., a Sentinel Lilith with Eclipse Talis?
    Really? A six set Assassin Talis on a Character who has two green slots?

I don't know.., the challenging is cool.., but the pricing is obviously a way to loot more money from the players who are willing to throw their money to your bugged game.., and the Talismans on Characters who aren't able to carry them.., what is this?
    This is crap...

Gauntlet itself could be cool, challenging and a good way to look more on characters you never used., but the pricing and the crap with talisman sets on characters who can't carry.., change this PLEASE with a FIX for all of the damn Bugs in this Game...

Set your Focus on FIXING and playability not money...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Mmh.., i played Gauntlet a bit.., i am at AAA.., but the pricing is a fucking joke isn't it?
    And yeah.., a Sentinel Lilith with Eclipse Talis?
    Really? A six set Assassin Talis on a Character who has two green slots?
    Maybe it was Assassin Lilith?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hi folks, So this is my first post regarding Gauntlet.
    As a casual player,I don't spend much on this game and my toon roaster Isn't top tier,no new Eddie since PoM so I find the restrictions on class annoyingly difficult.
    My biggest bug bear with this content is it's to expensive for the average player and the coin toss/opponent attacks first.
    I reached rank AA for the first time today but on the last fight on A rank I had 5 battles in a row where the opponent creamed my teams on first attack and I almost gave up but for lady luck coming to my side pulling Osiris and RE I was able to make a team up and won. without this fortune I would of given up and probably never come back.
    Overall Gauntlet is OK but for casual players like myself it's cost and restrictions of toons makes it almost unplayable.

Good luck to all you Pingu players who can afford to play and also have monster roaster of toons, your going to need it