Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    3) Why didn't you extend the time to reset? It's not the fault of the players that the Gauntlet was down for about a week now. Only the update was responsible. So it would have been absolutely fair if you had added the lost week again.
    My thoughts exactly.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Hello Guys! May not the best place to ask help.... but anyone have idea in stage A or better what need use. ? if send me pm, i will be really happy . Thank You and up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for bringing it back.
    I have to say though that the difficulty level has been ridiculously low so far, at least in the stages up to A (I have not advanced further).
    This is not something that was changed during the downtime, but was evident since beginning of the third "season".
    Much of the fun was that you really had to think who to chose and who to save for the next battle, figuring out how to make weak characters win by combining their strengths.
    Now you can just waltz through the battles with any combination of lvl 100 chars, provided they have a good talisman set, since the opponents are so weak.
    Lvl 60 4-stars should not be opponents in Gauntlet, this kills the fun for me.
    No real challenge anymore...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Thanks for bringing it back.
    I have to say though that the difficulty level has been ridiculously low so far, at least in the stages up to A (I have not advanced further).
    This is not something that was changed during the downtime, but was evident since beginning of the third "season".
    Much of the fun was that you really had to think who to chose and who to save for the next battle, figuring out how to make weak characters win by combining their strengths.
    Now you can just waltz through the battles with any combination of lvl 100 chars, provided they have a good talisman set, since the opponents are so weak.
    Lvl 60 4-stars should not be opponents in Gauntlet, this kills the fun for me.
    No real challenge anymore...
    I disagree, there are many players that doesn't have so much power to fight in the gauntlet, and before the patch, the first levels were too hard. The difficulty raise in the way it should be I think

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet is still missing for me.

Anyone else experiencing this? I have tge latest update on my phone.

OS
    Android
    Maybe we should have different grades then, like in the PVE battles, easy, hard and madness.
    For someone who has a big roster of powerful toons, slugging his way through the first stages currently is boring and costly.
    I play for the fun of being handed a challenge, the rewards come second for me.
    If gauntlet only gets interesting after investing 50 IC and an hour of boredom, I don't think I'll keep playing it, the cost vs fun is too high.

OS
    Android
    Wins aren't registering, I am listed at 40/40 although more have been won and went from grade S to SS. Thank you for reducing cost and in raising iron coin reward, still having impossible character combos like this set of Primordials on Sekhmet. Bad enuf to have my character roster increasingly limited as I struggle against the worst nightmare team combos you can dream up, but we should play by the same character rules instead of you configuring your team in ways we cannot and increasing my already extreme disadvantage and frustration. Seems like now only one player can get past SS Grade, should this be dialed back so more of us can complete/compete?Name:  Screenshot_2018-09-12-14-25-57.png
Views: 409
Size:  1.10 MB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Wins aren't registering, I am listed at 40/40 although more have been won and went from grade S to SS. Thank you for reducing cost and in raising iron coin reward, still having impossible character combos like this set of Primordials on Sekhmet. Bad enuf to have my character roster increasingly limited as I struggle against the worst nightmare team combos you can dream up, but we should play by the same character rules instead of you configuring your team in ways we cannot and increasing my already extreme disadvantage and frustration. Seems like now only one player can get past SS Grade, should this be dialed back so more of us can complete/compete?Name:  Screenshot_2018-09-12-14-25-57.png
Views: 409
Size:  1.10 MB
    There is indeed an issue with win counts not updating. We'll be looking to get a fix out for this today, if possible.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet is a more enjoyable than PVP in my opinion, the grind feels more rewarding. Difficulty levels getting lowered in early rounds seems to be for someone that doesn't have 200 maxed chars. Makes sense. A very strange thing I notice, at least on my side, is that bugs don't seem to be an issue like they are in PVP. Am I the only person seeing that and if others have less bugs in Gauntlet, why can't PVP be like that??
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    There is indeed an issue with win counts not updating. We'll be looking to get a fix out for this today, if possible.

-Kaz
    Are these "issues" bleeding into other aspects of the game? Had two instances where I completed skull quests Talisman Cache and Hoard, both times the opponents are out and my team just stared. No box drop. Satellite 15 showed rewards but had same server error both times. Error code: INTRO2
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹