Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    OK I am confused now. I thought the teams we face were other human players and the system randomly chooses a team from their roster using the exact talismans etc. that players has assigned to his characters? Is my thinking wrong?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    I think the only human input is your team, everything else is set. That way the devs can control difficulty. If it were all player teams, then it'd be easy to beat by many, especially those who can hit the top of PvP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think the only human input is your team, everything else is set. That way the devs can control difficulty. If it were all player teams, then it'd be easy to beat by many, especially those who can hit the top of PvP.
    That is why I was confused - I wondered why guys who are at the top week in week out were struggling against a fellow human player. If the teams are artificial though then that would explain why.

On that note for people who have completed level A this week how hard is it? I am not liking the look of the Navigator/Goddess Aset/Warrior Lilith/Horus team at all

OS
    iOS
    Andy, level A is easy, level AA, too. I didn’t change any talisman. I was struggling at level AAA last week because I didn’t change talisman and after losing three or four fights I ran out of warrior Eddies. There was one team with IE and Gimp that I couldn’t manage. This week I’m at level AAA but didn’t start so far. I’ll wait for next week.

BTW, i saw you send me a request last week or so. I don’t have an open spot ATM but I’ll let you know.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I’m trying to get as far as possible without spending any Ironite. Since it was opened to all I am now at Grade B and since last night I have cleared 3 battles. I have 2 more battles to finish to clear B, which I’ll do tomorrow morning. Over 24 hours to clear one Grade is too much.

I have only been able to play one Arena match each day because if this.

It’s impossible to play Arena and Gauntlet.

As many has already said, this needs it’s own time.

Or better yet, get rid off SoW and make it free.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Pepp.

So, I was right to be concerned about the Nav/Warrior Lilith/Goddess Aset/Horus team. Thought I would try and get it out of the way first and just lost twice to it - second time getting my arse handed to me on a plate Any suggestions of a team/talismans to beat it (I just hope I have the characters that are suggested)? I am probably going to struggle to clear this whole level now

OS
    iOS
    My input 🙂
    A question first :
    Rank F = 2 battles
    Rank E = 3 battles
    Rank D = 3 battles
    Rank C = 4 battles
    Rank B = 5 battles
    Rank A = 6 battles
    Rank AA = 6 battles
    Rank AAA = 5 battle
    Rank S = 8 battles
    Rank SS = 10 battles
    Rank SSS = 10 battles
    -wait, does that mean we need 62 different Eddies and 186 unique, lvl 100 & fully sharded characters...?! Because then I need to start using gold on inventory space rather than those legendary souls 😳 Not to mention needing another 5-10 years to fully shard them all 😦

“Stomseye” nailed it:
    “Allow full disclosure of opponent teams and their talismans on every floor so that we can plan our teams accordingly. This will not be too unfair as we still need to have a deep roster and the talismans to back it up.
    Provide an easier way to swap talismans on characters.”

Also, it would be very nice to be able to see which of my characters has which talisman sets on. As it is, I have 3 rescuers with a different set on all 3, and no way of knowing which one has the energy set versus the eternal set (or whatever the green set is called from the Horus event). Actually this would be tremendously helpful across all the worlds and Arena too 😁

Difficulty is too high for me, I just had my fully sharded lvl 100 team with maxed talismans almost get their behinds kicked on the E (yes, “E”!!) grade 😵 So much for that fun LOL. 😆 Not playing this more than grade F in the future, just to get a rank and the lowest prize.
    The coin toss should not be there; what’s wrong with letting us start every time, and with a decent amount of energy, like in PvE? It’s not like you aren’t providing enough obstacles as is already, with the insane SoW prizes, class and dupe restrictions and INSANE amounts of weird talismans I’ve never heard of or seen before on “easy” teams.

I hope I got it wrong, but why do we need to fight for rank? Can’t we just win the thing and get first prize, without risking someone else grapping it/kicking us down the ladder.?
    Then again, I dislike the Arena as much for the same reasons(apart from SoW cost), so maybe I’m just a bit put out by the similarities.

The prize on the battles should just be lowered to 1 per battle, like in Arena.
    Defeat should not use up your characters, that’s just adding salt to the wound 🤕

Otherwise it looked promising, but I have a feeling that I’m stuck with the darn Arena for a long, long while.

Hersker-3859

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersker-3859 View Post
    -wait, does that mean we need 62 different Eddies
    To be fair, each level clears the usage. So you can use the same Eddie on different levels, you just can't use the same Eddie on the same level. So really, you'd need 10 Eddies for SS then you can use those same 10 for SSS. If you lose a match. you need 11 Eddies, lose 2 matches you need 12 ... etc.

Then consider that there are only 34 Eddies total across all classes. Then factor in class restrictions such as Magus (7)/Warrior(8)... and that some are exceptionally weak even fully powered (Wicker Ed, Rtth, etc)..... so.. yeah.. it's not really geared to make players feel welcome.

It's not a "game" mode for players.. it's a "game" mode for NF to hopefully inspire purchases.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-10-2018 at 05:08 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I like that it's hard.

I like that I can't be lazy and just blow Ironite to get past an obstacle.

I like that if I lose, then, well, I lose.

I like that there are tiers I can't beat because I don't have the toons and/or talismans to get past them. It gives me something to plan and build towards.

I'm likely stuck at tier AAA for a while because I don't have a Clansman Eddie or enough other duplicate red Eddies and toons built up enough. I'm fine with that.

I like that if I reach tier AAA I get a full set of talismans. I like that I can spend zero Ironite to get that far.
    I share the same opinion. I reached AAA now and I think this is my sweetspot. I was a little greedy, bought 2 or 3 SoW refills. 9 days left that I could have used to do the battles. But those 9 days can be filled with Arena fights now. So there is a strategy about timing between PvP and Gauntlet fights to be optimised.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Devs I think there is a bug in the rankings I’m 95% 39/41 I’m in the middle of floor S and I’m rank 83 there are players with similar stats and they are top 10 can you please check that I don’t want to miss the necropolis talismans
    I also think that there is something wrong with the rank at the moment I am at AAA have won 100% 30/30 fights and I am still Unranked....