Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    We just have a little over a month before production slows down. Oct 17th is country wide legalization for mary jane in Canada. Hopefully the Gauntlet is back and the 'hot fixes' are issued to perfection.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    We just have a little over a month before production slows down. Oct 17th is country wide legalization for mary jane in Canada. Hopefully the Gauntlet is back and the 'hot fixes' are issued to perfection.
    So in honor of the great Bob and Doug McKenzie: Take off you hoser, So do we get 420 ironite then eh?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    So in honor of the great Bob and Doug McKenzie: Take off you hoser, So do we get 420 ironite then eh?
    LOL - Strange Brew must not be watched sober.

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Soulless Demon

Power Talismans are Green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to gain a Power Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. Power Shield reduces 25% of damage and generates Power when hit.
    "not available anywhere else anymore!"

Maybe this the answer for our process with the actual Gauntlet rewards, when they disabled it because they broke it.., again...
    Now we can't get our Power Talismans from Gauntlet rewards for "free"/ironite.., but we can BUY it with REAL MONEY.

Awesome.., they really kidding us..,
    That's the reason why i NEVER throw only one cent to them and i never will!
    If they would deliver a product which worked maybe.., even Indie Developer with a smaller budget and smaller teams, sometimes only 1-3 people give the players better updates.., BUGFREE.., here we get EVERY update MORE AND MORE new Bugs.., AND they really think that this derserves money..,

LotB really stands for "Legacy of the Bugs"

Edit: Ok! Gauntlet is back.., and now we have still <5 days to get the power Talis.., that really ok, maybe i raged to quickly? xD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-12-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Hi everyone!

The Gauntlet Beta has been switched back on!

We've solved the leaderboard issues that emerged last week. Please note that you may see some fluctuations in the leaderboard over the next few days as each player's leaderboard position will not be updated until they log in.

Please note that you will need to download the latest update (released yesterday) from the App/Google Play store in order to play Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for bringing back the gauntlet, much more reasonable cost on sow and fair rewards for our efforts.
    I have managed to work my through AA thus far without a loss. I tossed 5 heroic souls in and finally after two years pulled The Prisoner, very happy with that!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone!

The Gauntlet Beta has been switched back on!

We've solved the leaderboard issues that emerged last week. Please note that you may see some fluctuations in the leaderboard over the next few days as each player's leaderboard position will not be updated until they log in.

Please note that you will need to download the latest update (released yesterday) from the App/Google Play store in order to play Gauntlet.
    Hello!
    First of all: many thanks for returning the Gauntlet! And also that it is still about the same prices. The fact that the same talismans are now available in the shop for real money has caused some confusion and disgruntlement among the players.

But I would also like to express a few constructive thoughts, why I am a little unhappy with the procedure.

1) "leaderboard issues" does not hit the nail on the head. Yes, there were problems with the leaderboard, but not only that. The class requirement was different and especially the SoW costs were not calculated correctly. Why is this concealed?
    2) "that emerged last week" is not correct. These problems were not caused by a miracle, or because a rat broke the cable, were they? Only a bad update (in my eyes the worst of all times) of yours was to blame for it. Why is this kept secret? At least a sincere "apology" would have been a sign of great character. That's exactly what the next point is about:
    3) Why didn't you extend the time to reset? It's not the fault of the players that the Gauntlet was down for about a week now. Only the update was responsible. So it would have been absolutely fair if you had added the lost week again.

I think we are all happy that the Gauntlet is back. Most of the players here have proven to be patient, indulgent people. But it's also clear that we're all very sad about what's been happening to the game here in part lately. Besides, you're mostly dealing with mature people who have been big fans of the best band in the world for decades! And these people are appreciative for a fair interaction with each other. Thank you very much, good luck for the next events and updates and up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    And stupidly I bought the pack yesterday to get the talismans (Avenger & Power), thinking the Gauntlet won't get back... I don't ask for a Redeem, but...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    First of all thanks for bringing back the gauntlet. The leaderboard has been fixed as promised however seems like to ignore the battles wins. For example I was at 54 and I won 2 battles at sss rank which supposed to take me at 56 but it didn't. Either it doesn't count on achievement. Can you please look into this, many thanks

OS
    iOS
    Same here - stuck with only the five wins I had prior to the gauntlet temporarily being disabled, despite progressing a couple ranks in the meantime.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily