Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Actually the Gauntlet is a great way to get IC if you don't like PvP. But the return on IC from the Gauntlet is a bit of a "bait and switch". It's worth it for the first couple levels F-D perhaps. Then the SOW/IC ratio is much worse than PvP, especially if you are getting the 12-13-15 IC per win in PvP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    There are 11 days left. After that you get the rewards depending on the rank you reached. Button "RANKED REWARDS" bottom right.
    On the way through the ranks you get IC and milestone rewards directly. Button "REWARDS" up left.

I hope we will see additional ways to earn some SoW!
    thank you I thought I'd get the rewards right now if it's all in order

OS
    Android
    About buyback of characters..
    What about a 24h cooldown?
    You'll be able to retry, but not right away; that'll help lower tier players without giving top-tier players an unfair advantage.

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet is worst part that happend in this game,if you lose you can't use that characters again,so stupid...

OS
    Android
    I discovered I am lacking in the quantity of characters to participate in the gauntlet. I guess I'm too much of a collector and didn't keep the enough toons lol. Oh well, it was fun for 4 rounds lol.

OS
    Android
    With the Arena, if you defeat 10 enemies in the attack screen, you get 2 SoW.

In Gauntlet, if you clear a grade you get a reward, but no SoW.

If they add an SoW reward at the end of each grade (in addition to the rest), then that might make it marginally more attractive to play.

Suggestion: SoW Reward per grade = Cost of one completed grade battle + 1

This would get you 2 SoW on completing Grade F, 4 on completing Grade E, etc.

Admittedly the return for Grade F is the cost of playing Grade F. Above is only a suggestion tho.

At the moment it's just a total SoW sink, which doesn't inspire anyone to play.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they did, straight after they released the relics. Anyway, since I still needs heaps of those and the gauntlet is a horrible way to get iron coins, I will stick to arena
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post68037

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    There are some features to help alleviate the amount of time /effort required coming pretty soon. In addition, the Gauntlet has a very different pace than the Arena, so you will be able to earn a good amount of Iron Coins at a faster overall rate than the Arena. The challenge of the Gauntlet is quite different than the Arena though and will be much less about grinding and more about strategic and smart use of the units you have.

OS
    Android
    The cost/reward ratio doesn't seem to have improved at all.
    So I'm not going to bother. At all.
    ... Damn and blast, just blew 10 SoW for nothing! Well, technically, I cleared grade E, but whatever.
    Fsck the Gauntlet, it's pay to play atm. I'll stick with the Arena; I'll get 13 IC for each SoW there.
    This is just about the worst "beta" (scare quotes used with intent) event I've participated in; you have to use in-game currency to _help the developers_, with worse RoI (no, not Republic of Ireland... :-p) than just playing the game.
    As noted elsewhere, it'll cost 448 SoW to clear the Gauntlet, and with 168 hours in a week (and three SoW from daily challenges), that's 378 free SoW in two weeks.
    That means a *minimum* of 210 ironite to clear all battles.
    If I wanted to use all that, I'd rather use it to reach the next reward level in the Arena. It'd at least give me a return of ironite!

OS
    iOS
    Well, that was anticlimactic.

500 Ironite gone in the blink of an eye. What did I get for that? About 60 minutes of fun. Now that I’m stuck because I don’t have 138 Warrior Eddies, (and I’m out of ironite), I get to wait over a week(?) to try it again? Ya, color me disappointed and bored to death. Potential? Oh ya, this could’ve been WAY fun, but alas, it’s just BNW in a different mask - at 5x the price. What a shame.

Schmeb, out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually the Gauntlet is a great way to get IC if you don't like PvP. But the return on IC from the Gauntlet is a bit of a "bait and switch". It's worth it for the first couple levels F-D perhaps. Then the SOW/IC ratio is much worse than PvP, especially if you are getting the 12-13-15 IC per win in PvP.
    I think level C is where I'll draw the line. 16 SoW for 72 IC if you win all four matches? I'll spend 10 SoW in "arena" for a return of 100 IC at my "rank"...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹