Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Something has been nerfed by quite a large amount.
    Last reset i used up almost all my warrior characters at grade AAA and only got past it due to some lucky dupes and a lucky pick of a trooper eddie dupe from a soul.
    This reset i blasted through the tier no losses at all and hardly thinking about having the right talisman setup.

My relics for magus characters are only better than the warrior ones by 2 purchases of health - so they are almost the same.

The way it was this week it felt too easy. Almost like "just spend SOW untill you hit SS and the bang your head against the wall knowning what is coming in SSS".
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Last reset i used up almost all my warrior characters at grade AAA and only got past it due to some lucky dupes and a lucky pick of a trooper eddie dupe from a soul.
    This reset i blasted through the tier no losses at all and hardly thinking about having the right talisman setup.

My relics for magus characters are only better than the warrior ones by 2 purchases of health - so they are almost the same.

The way it was this week it felt too easy. Almost like "just spend SOW untill you hit SS and the bang your head against the wall knowning what is coming in SSS".
    perhaps but for end players, rewards are useless = gauntlet useless
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post

Yeah pretty much this, however the conflict of interest starts at grade ss where at least myself found only teams op with op talisman (gimp+ primordial) I basically used all toons who can wear those, sandworm too, yes, and still the pci keep proposing those primordial gimpy team over and over again. Is this intended like a challenge or there is def something going wrong right there? ....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Talismans featured in the Gauntlet as rewards will indeed cycle, albeit with a bit of variance.

-Kaz
    Cheers for the confirmation Kaz.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Yeah pretty much this, however the conflict of interest starts at grade ss where at least myself found only teams op with op talisman (gimp+ primordial) I basically used all toons who can wear those, sandworm too, yes, and still the pci keep proposing those primordial gimpy team over and over again. Is this intended like a challenge or there is def something going wrong right there? ....
    I'd like to submit a suggestion for a more fun gauntlet!!
    At higher levels it becomes boring because we have to fight versus the same characters over and over: blue lilith, prisoner, iron eddie, clansman, gods of powerslave, etc...
    Why not only use 1 character once by gauntley grade also in the defense teams ? It should be fun to meet very different teams all along the gauntlet

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I'd like to submit a suggestion for a more fun gauntlet!!
    At higher levels it becomes boring because we have to fight versus the same characters over and over: blue lilith, prisoner, iron eddie, clansman, gods of powerslave, etc...
    Why not only use 1 character once by gauntley grade also in the defense teams ? It should be fun to meet very different teams all along the gauntlet
    Yes to that!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Devs, I went against what I said previously and gave it another go. I liked it first time but felt the cost of SoW was too high and the rewards of IC from it wasn’t enough.

This week I have made it further to rank SS. 10 SoW and 10 battles is a lot of cost and time to clear and 3 battles in I think I’m going to stop. I have plenty of characters left but for the love of God, GIVE THE TEAMS SOME VARIETY. Non stop teams where if you don’t have Primordial, Destiny or Eternal Talismans you are toast is just boring. Swapping said Talismans around each battle as without them you have no chance is boring.

I’m not going to clear this grade due to lack if characters (might still run out of characters, depends on my team choices and luck) but because lack of characters that can take Primordial, Destiny or Eternal Talisman. That’s pretty much all I’ve faced so far. 3 Prisoners, all with Primordials, 2 Magus Liliths with Destinys. No Eternals yet but round rank before each battle a character had that and without equiping then or Primordials or Destiny I’d have been toast.

If you are going to use the same characters over and over again for us to beat, why can’t we? Faced 3 Prisoners in a row, each with Primordials but I can use only 1. No dupes. Surely the dupe shoukd apply to the defensive teams too.

Why not make it if a character survives that battles they can be used again. They only become unuseable if they die. Make it fairer for when you lose the fecking toss too.

Gauntlet is a good game mode, just feel it needs a few more tweaks with it’s cost, need of it’s own currency, some enemies you face and team rules.

OS
    Android
    Just a Question : does really the Devs thinks that the common Player have enough Magus to complete stage AAA ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I’m not going to clear this grade due to lack if characters (might still run out of characters, depends on my team choices and luck) but because lack of characters that can take Primordial, Destiny or Eternal Talisman.
    For me, personally, I see the Gauntlet as a game mode where I have to build up my roster so I can take on the stronger challenges down the road, not a game mode where I should be able to conquer all of it right now. More new characters will be released and our rosters will gradually get deeper.

At the same time, I totally understand the concern that perhaps there are rewards being offered right now (even if it's just a beta test) that are mathematically impossible to attain. If that's the case, yeah, it should be addressed.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I totally agree that to do well in Gauntlet you have to build up your roster. I have put in a support ticket because I am OUT of available character slots. I am dreading the sacrifice event because I don't want to let go of anything this time. The few characters I have that I feel are truly spares at this point won't make a decent sacrifice. It's going to be a tough decision at the sacrifice pit this time for me...

I also agree about the Gauntlet opponent lists. It would be nice to face a deeper variety of characters? I would love to see a level 100 Sandworm mixed in with the uber powerful characters on the other side of the line.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID