Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

The Gauntlet - BETA DETAILS

The Gauntlet rollout has begun!

We're extremely excited to start rolling out the feature to our players.

Initially we'll be starting out with a small, randomly selected set of our players on both platforms (iOS and Android).

If your account isn't one of the first to have access to the beta don't despair, we will be increasing the percentage of players that have access as the test progresses and stability holds.

**Please note that the selection process is completely random and by device, it's quite possible that you could have access to Gauntlet on a single device on a single platform or or if you're lucky you could be on multiple.

What is Gauntlet? Put your team roster to the test! Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards in the Gauntlet change every 2 weeks, so check back often to see what's new.

You can learn more in The Gauntlet section of the in-game Help menu!

IMPORTANT: The Gauntlet is still in beta so expect tuning changes and updates throughout your participation. Please be aware that we may switch this game mode off at any time.

Furthermore, the rewards being offered during this period are different than what will be offered once Gauntlet is out of Beta. We’ll be sure to let everyone know once the beta period rewards make the switch over to the official Gauntlet Season rewards.

Send us reports on any bugs you encounter as the beta rollout expands! We’ve created a specific forum thread for all Gauntlet related bug reports. Please post all information there. If you contact our support team, please ensure you state that the bug you’re reporting occurred in our Gauntlet feature.

Up the Irons \m/

Tuning Changes:

August 7th, 2018: This afternoon we made a few tuning changes to the Gauntlet. The difficulty ramping in the Gauntlet has been adjusted to make it easier in the earlier Grades and smooth out the transition into the later Grades (Note: You'll only notice these changes if/when you enter a new grade).

Let us know how you're finding these changes!

This is just the first tuning adjustment we are making and will continue to monitor player progression and feedback as we work towards additional improvements over the course of the Beta.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 08-08-2018 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Added Tuning Changes section + details on tuning change

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet is super fun, I've been playing two hours now.
    Very nice
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Can I ger into beta? Pretty pretty pleaseee?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Can I ger into beta? Pretty pretty pleaseee?
    No, it's only for select players, sorry
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Basically you need to be in the King II tier or better of the PvP rankings to get to the Gauntlet currently. Assuming I understand "Players Ranked 10" comment. But who knows. They use "rank" in so many varying ways it's hard to tell.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Basically you need to be in the King II tier or better of the PvP rankings to get to the Gauntlet currently. Assuming I understand "Players Ranked 10" comment. But who knows. They use "rank" in so many varying ways it's hard to tell.
    ������

That's interesting. You're aroun the 25th mark, I'm in the 80th mark. You didn't get in either?

OS
    iOS
    Nah.. seems my relics are really failing me at the moment. Waiting for the meta the flip the switch and stop giving the defense that huge annoying accuracy boost.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    cant be. im in germany, usually playing for duellant I, rarely higher, am currently duellant II (7804) on my oldest device (nearly day one) and have access on that account, my other 2 dont. i will report later.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I think this particular matter the term "rank" means the player level, not the position in the Arena rank.

To the devs:

There are a schedule to add new players in the beta testing?

OS
    iOS
    well. like I posted.. really not sure what "players ranked 10" even means. Sometimes they use "rank" to mean "rank". Sometimes they use "rank" to mean "level". I tried pointing that out to devs but they just weren't interested.

Maybe it means players at level 10?? Or maybe that text is merely 100% completely inaccurate, it wouldn't be the first time.
    CLANLESS