Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    There does seem to be quite the step up from A to AA in difficulty. I imagine if that holds true.. AAA and above may be just more effort (and SOW) than I'd ever wish to expend.

I have every Eddie (other than Doomsday), all fully skill sharded, all full power.
    I have (I think) every 5 star character all full skill sharded and I think full talisman power for the most part.
    I then have some duplicates, many with full skill shards as well (like Liliths).

I know this is beta but getting to the more difficult levels and being restricted to only Magus/Warrior and not ever being allowed to use the same Eddie in 6-7 battles is a bit of a wall.

I mean.. is the average, or even somewhat dedicated player, going to have 7 Magus/Warrior Eddie at full strength?? And AA seems to be the point where enemies start having Destiny Sets... Eternity Sets start showing up.. primordials start appearing, etc.

From my PVP experience these take almost specific teams to defeat effectively. But if you can only do that ONCE and have no clue what the next match is going to be, let alone 3 matches down the road, well it feels a bit like trying to punch your way out of a wet paper bag while blindfolded. Are players expected to have 6-7 duplicates of the same team? So yes.. "Please spend an ungodly amount of SOW just to see if you can even compete in this match. If you can't. You'll lose and have to wait another 7-10 hours before trying again." is a definite factor. I'm really not one to do much of anything where I know the chances of it being fruitful are completely unknown.

And forgive me, but NF has shown a tendency to make things impossible, knowing full well there are players that will bang their head against a wall until they complete something or get some reward. That's typically not me.

There's no way I'm going to try and collect 3 or more of every Eddie or 5 star character then load them with talismans and skill shards. I think I'd die of old age before that ever happened. In addition, it's not like at the harder levels Carriage Rider, Wicker Ed, RttH, Coalgiver, Holy Smoke, etc are ANY help whatsoever.

It'd be one thing if Magus/Warrior fought Magus/Warrior, but using Magus/Warrior against Assassin/Gunner/Sentinel, where they have all the class advantage and you have little or none, just seems ridiculous.

Again, I realize it's beta and things are being "figured out".

As for playability.. I've experienced one odd, unrepeatable crash, at level A. But other than that, things appear to run smoothly.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-03-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..