Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Yes, that’s the correct Lv. The team you mentioned doesn’t even show up in any other stage here. So we really have to fight against different teams. Very interesting. Would be interesting to know, why it is like that and on what it depends, which teams we have to fight. Devs? Would be great to have an answer!

Thanks for the advice Blade! Will try that.

Attachment 4890

Attachment 4891
    Interesting. Your teams 1-5 are my teams 2-6. But my first team consists of Trooper Eddie, Assasin Corrupt Rescuer, Sentinel Lilith and the Witch doctor. So we are definitely not facing the same teams, but almost... That is weird and interesting at the same. time???
    Inishmore-8627

Banned
    I guess new players will only get sandworms

OS
    Android
    Devs,
    the mode is really challenging.Really. This makes most of us enjoy it in many ways. However, when from SS to SSS I am unable to play my OK toons more than once, while I get the same opponents with the exact same talismans in multiple instances,well, isn't this quite unfair? To face consequently teams with DDE, blue lilith, Sekhmet and prisoner, all buffed up with destiny and primordial talis, I think that demotivates, instead of making us devise a strategy. I hope you will expand the characters that compile the defense, and not having us always play against the same OP characters with OP talismans.
    Thanks

OS
    Android
    Another round of Gauntlet and yet again I can't play as the requirements are toons I just don't have last week we had Assassin/Gunner and this week Assassin/Warrior.
    Going up against Beast Eddie,Prisoner,Azov and PDK all with stupidly high talismans is a complete waste of SoW, guess I'll go play another game and I'll see what the next pile of crap the Devs come up with in a fortnight.
    If they keep on doing this BS every time I'm going to bin this game

OS
    Android
    Section C....
    Assasin Lilith, Baroness Redan, Icaros and Grim reaper Eddie.... killed 4 team ( 80 % fully skilled and around 30K hp)
    Any idea ?

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your feedback during our Beta period. The Gauntlet is officially in its first Season, so we’ll be closing this thread.

If you want to continue to discuss the Gauntlet, head over to our Gauntlet post in the General Discussion section!.