Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Thanks to Blade, Shalindo, R1ck & Kamuz for the info..

Rank F = 2 battles @ 1 SoW / 2 SoW total
    Rank E = 3 battles @ 2 SoW / 6 SoW total
    Rank D = 3 battles @ 3 SoW / 9 Sow total
    Rank C = 4 battles @ 4 SoW / 16 SoW total
    Rank B = 5 battles @ 5 SoW / 25 Sow total
    Rank A = 6 battles @ 6 SoW / 36 Sow total
    Rank AA = 6 battles @ 7 SoW / 42 SoW total
    Rank AAA = 5 battles @ 8 SoW / 40 SoW total
    Rank S = 8 battles @ 9 SoW/ 72 SoW total
    Rank SS = 10 battles @ 10 SoW / 100 SoW total
    Rank SSS = 10 battles @ 10 SoW / 100 SoW total
    TOTAL SoW = 448
    Then the big question !!!
    With 448 SoW without losing in the arena the minimum you get from IC is 4480 and the Gauntlet comes close to that? I ask why prizes of souls do not interest me .. it's all the same always .. the damn RNG. I believe that if it does not change at least in the IC, gauntlet is not worth playing.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    As I've mentioned before, the various loot rewards (tier and ranking) are reasonable payoffs for the Ironite you spend, up through about the AA to AAA tiers, when you compare it to the other things you can spend your Ironite on.

The thing is, that doesn't seem to be the type of reward the players are looking for. It seems to me that the reward for the players is playing the game, building up their teams, and facing the challenges of the Gauntlet. The loot rewards are secondary.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Not just the rank is important, you also have to reach the appropriate grade.
    Missed that - that was it! Thanks
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    So the first Gauntlet Season is over. Now we have 14 days for the same fights. 2 Weeks is better than 1 week, but 448 SoW is really really insane. I don't know what the plan behind this shall be. Maybe the PvP-top guns should rather go into Gauntlet, as PvP must be kind of boring for them? Or is it just and only a huge drainage of SoW = ironite = money? I also wondered why we start "unranked" after the reset. I know, the percentage of your wins has an influence on your ranking. Even though, I was quite sure that you will start on some higher tier, depending on your position in the last 2 weeks. This would also reduce your SoW costs a bit. Maybe for the tiers F-C, given you cleared them without a loss? Might this change after beta has finished?
    Don't get me wrong. In general I really like the concept of the Gauntlet (despite the german translation of it). Challenging fights, strategic building of your teams and anticipating when you use your best chars etc. This is really cool and also needed, as apart from PvP, everything else in that game can be done in auto-mode after you played for a while. Moreoever, I did not face any specific bugs.
    I did 23 fights (100% wins) to reach tier AA. That are 94 SoW (!!) in those 4 days I had until reset. I did this out of curiosity about the new feature. On the next stage you need to do 6 fights with only warrior and magus chars. I had to skill shard 1 of each classes for an earlier stage to have 2 of each. I have enough SS to shard more Eddies, but I am not convinced to do so, as you also need to invest a lot of Ironite to have enough SoW. Also I thought that this week you might need 3 Sentinel and 3 Gunner Eddies (for example), but it seems like there have not been any changes, or?
    And as somebody asked: No, the Iron Coin return is not the same as in the Arena, it is much lower. I don't know it for tiers above AA, would someone please note down the IC rewards in the highest tiers?
    So again, I like the Gauntlet in general but the costs as they are now are not okay. There have been many good ideas in this thread about this. In general there has been a lot of feedback here about the Gauntlet. I am excited what the devs think about the feedback and any comment about that is welcome.
    Another point, as it was also mentioned before. First I also thought, why do we have to pay SoW to be beta testers? Especially those guys early in the beta must be angry, as the progress was reset during the week. Yes, we do get rewards, so spending SoW is ok. I would rather have gone without rewards and, in turn, play the Gauntlet for free. But as there have not been many bugs, and as we got rewards it is ok. And also I think it is a kind of test, how the players think about the SoW costs. As I mentioned above: I spent a lot SoW (for me) to see the next levels, but this was out of curiosity and not because I think the costs are justifiable.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    One thing that crossed my mind, and Devs, please REALLY consider this:
    I think it would be great if you could use troopers for the missions.
    Finally a real use for them, as they could broaden your roster considerably and would finally make a difference.
    As it is now, when was the last time you consciously played a trooper character? All of them are just riding backseat for the badges.
    The mission difficulty could be adjusted for the help you get from using troopers, but finally, you'd be happy to see someone offering you his Samurai Eddie when all you need is that one final win in AAA to make the stage.

OS
    Android
    Here we are on the second gauntlet week. Was def a lot of fun, warrior magus restrictions again tho?

OS
    iOS
    Did you see, that we have 2 weeks time now, to clear all levels? No need to hurry this time.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    With the "beta" ending I hope they are gonna also diversify more the limits we have in the different levels..especially about the classes we can use, because it's always about using only warrior and magus...would be nice to have also other possible combos like sentinel/warrior or assassin/gunner

OS
    iOS
    Anyone knows what necropolis talismans do?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Anyone knows what necropolis talismans do?
    I don't have them but I think those are the ones reducing max HP at perfect hit, right?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020