Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    One thing that would help me would simply be to be able to see what effects are available on each of the team members on the screen where I am setting up my team. Before I mostly had 1 of each character set up to fight and it was easy to tell. After the first week of Gauntlet I now have multiple copies of several characters and I cannot easily tell which one has which talisman set. They are not all identical and currently I have to guess based on HPs or another characteristic or flip back and forth through the screens. It would just be convenient to be able to easily tell which of the 3 Hellhounds has the energy talisman set vs the other 2.
    That is a really good idea! I try to do the Gauntlet without dupes, but also for other situations it would be great e.g. to see the talis effects when you have selected a character!

What was the problem with those 2 levels for you? I am about to clear AA and I can't remember the levels from tier C. Was it also only warriors and mages? Because this is also the case to clear AA. 6 fights to do. I have skill sharded 2 Eddies of each class, so I will need to decide which 2 Eds I will shard in addition. This also means for you, that you will need 3 Warriors and 3 Magus Eds anyway and therefore you could shard one now and still clear tier C? Maybe the community can help with team ideas...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    First problem was literally poor team choice the first time. Then the Eddie I rally needed was spent and I struggled to get past. The last loss I think may have been a bug but I’m not certain. Had destiny talismans on pharaoh king dog and 2rounds he didn’t get any buffs when hit. I checked after the second round and could not find any reason for the destiny talismans not to give buffs but I may have missed something. It definitely cost me the win whether it was correct or not.

I’m disappointed as I blew through level A last week in no time. I was really surprised to get stuck so early this week.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    This week seems harder than last one. First match on the way to clear AA is hardcore due to class restrictions! Had bad luck losing the coin toss and that my Talis effects did not trigger, but even apart from that it is a big challenge. Especially now as some very good chars are gone already...nice thrill!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    First problem was literally poor team choice the first time. Then the Eddie I rally needed was spent and I struggled to get past. The last loss I think may have been a bug but I’m not certain. Had destiny talismans on pharaoh king dog and 2rounds he didn’t get any buffs when hit. I checked after the second round and could not find any reason for the destiny talismans not to give buffs but I may have missed something. It definitely cost me the win whether it was correct or not.

I’m disappointed as I blew through level A last week in no time. I was really surprised to get stuck so early this week.
    Im with you. I think I'm done until the reset as I'm stuck in C level too. Disappointed as well. I made it to A in four days last week.

Very surprised to see Destiny Talismans on the third level opponents. My Alex Eddie team got drilled, and my Seventh Son team barely hung on. I have a second Blue Lilith I'm bringing up, but paired with CR, HS, RttH or Can I Play With Madness Eddie, I've little confidence of getting two wins. If I don't get the spin there's no way.

Somewhat annoyed that I sacrificed a Seven Son Eddie in the last sac event, as we were told there would be no dupes in Gauntlet; but now I'm just whining. I like Gauntlet, it's too bad I can't play after the third day is all.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

Hey Troopers.

This afternoon we made a few tuning changes to the Gauntlet. The difficulty ramping in the Gauntlet has been adjusted to make it easier in the earlier Grades and smooth out the transition into the later Grades (Note: You'll only notice these changes if/when you enter a new grade).

Let us know how you're finding these changes!

This is just the first tuning adjustment we are making and will continue to monitor player progression and feedback as we work towards additional improvements over the course of the Beta.

OS
    iOS
    Sounds good. Looking towards playing once I’m refilled with SOW.

OS
    iOS
    Difficulty still stinks for me. I can breeze through tiers F through D using a single Eddie per battle, when I hit C, I can win two battles narrowly with a full team, and get slaughtered in the 3rd. Ancillary characters shouldn't decide a match in a game centered around the many iterations of the band's mascot.

The shorter it lasts the better. The current one lasts 2 weeks which is excessive. Overly excessive. I though the 3 day one was too long. Most players are going to max themselves out in a day, at most. Allow a character refresh if it's going to last half a week or more, which seems desirable for this game model.

Dislike that certain tiers limit class usage, which might help with the difficulty ramp up.

OS
    Android
    I just noticed that the iron coins per sand of war DECREASE as you progress in the gauntlet (whereas it increases in the arena)? stage 1 is 6 iron coins /sow, stage 2 is 4.5/sow, stage 3 is 4/sow ... That makes absolutely no sense.

Once again, either decreases the sand of war cost or increase the iron coins payout.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I just noticed that the iron coins per sand of war DECREASE as you progress in the gauntlet (whereas it increases in the arena)? stage 1 is 6 iron coins /sow, stage 2 is 4.5/sow, stage 3 is 4/sow ... That makes absolutely no sense.

Once again, either decreases the sand of war cost or increase the iron coins payout.
    On the way to clear AA you get 32 IC per fight (7 SoW) = 4.6 IC/SoW. So it is not a general decrease. But you are right, the IC return per SoW is low. But again, it was never said that Gautlet is the new way to go for farming IC. It is about the challenge, some nice rewards and IC in addition. In my opinion it would be necessary to have more ways to earn SoW. For instance as random drops in Gauntlet fights. Right now you have the chest at the end of each fight but there is no surprise as you know already what the rewards will be. That's a bit silly Moreoever I clearly vote for a higher SoW maximum and a faster regeneration.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Dear devs,
    Could you please check the difficulty in SSS level? It’s simply impossible to clear it all. My friend Shaolinlondo asked me to post this picture for him because he can’t do it at the moment. Name:  D45A1E60-6DDA-446C-826F-F2174ED50720.jpeg
Views: 200
Size:  261.5 KB
    As we all know, he has a full roster and even he can’t do it.
    Please lower the difficulty. Thank you
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily