Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    from reading this thread looks like no one will play gauntlet when it out for public,it's all expencive and expensive and expensive...

OS
    Android
    What does that third symbol mean? First is that you fight in order and can't see whats coming next, second one means no duplicate chars. But the Skull?
    Anyway this really looks ultra hardcore! 2 times Magus Lilith and 3 times the red goddess? And in that stage there are 10 fights to do, right? Without dupes? Wow! At least you aren't restricted in terms of use of classes, but still this is more than a challenge.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Name:  Ga.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  170.5 KB

Please someone help me to set up a team to defeat these fuckers..as you can see in the pic i already wasted 2 teams and can't lose again or i won't have other chars left to use for the next level's stages.

Prisoner has the primordial talisman and the Blue Lilith has the Destiny set.
    They seem untouchable, Lilith keeps getting every possible buff and she prevents me from killing the others, so i have to go on her first, but it takes more than 1 turn of my whole team and meanwhile the others destroy me...don't know what to do.

Any good ideas?

p.s.: this is the only thing i don't like about Gauntlet: ok the difficulty, but if we crash against a single team, using all the chars we have we won't be able to go on until the next Gauntlet reset, which is 2 weeks :/ being stuck like that is boring, without having another chance to play even the other stages of the same level...

I usually go for the hardest team to be free later to manage better my roaster, but in these cases i don't know what to do
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 08-08-2018 at 11:38 AM.

OS
    Android
    I would go with Visions Ed, Assassin Artillery Dog, Gunner Pharaoh Dog and Magus Chopper. Others that "can help" (random targets...) against Lilith: Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Death Dog but both are easy to kill if you lose the coin toss and Prisoner will disable passives if you don't put Immunity Talis on them. Or a void shield can help if you are lucky and Primordials don't give perfect Immunity to Lilith. Not an easy fight and with all the random things, I think there is no 100% win guarantee.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Name:  Ga.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  170.5 KB

Please someone help me to set up a team to defeat these fuckers..as you can see in the pic i already wasted 2 teams and can't lose again or i won't have other chars left to use for the next level's stages.

Prisoner has the primordial talisman and the Blue Lilith has the Destiny set.
    They seem untouchable, Lilith keeps getting every possible buff and she prevents me from killing the others, so i have to go on her first, but it takes more than 1 turn of my whole team and meanwhile the others destroy me...don't know what to do.

Any good ideas?

p.s.: this is the only thing i don't like about Gauntlet: ok the difficulty, but if we crash against a single team, using all the chars we have we won't be able to go on until the next Gauntlet reset, which is 2 weeks :/ being stuck like that is boring, without having another chance to play even the other stages of the same level...

I usually go for the hardest team to be free later to manage better my roaster, but in these cases i don't know what to do
    I faced the same team and lost twice, once using Visions. I got past them with PoM Eddie and Prisoner plus any two heavy hitters (Ibrought Nomad and assassin Harpy).
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Can someone help for a team to clear the first fight on the way to AA? It is against 7th Son Ed (don't remember Talis, I think Void), green General with the new Eternal Set, Gunner Lilith (Regen so that the whole team has Immunity) and Sentinel Lilith (I think it was Immortality). Only allowed: Warriors and Magus. I burnt already Samurai Ed, Red Pyro Soldier, Red Crimson Dog and Red Soldier (the one inflicting heal block).
    I thought about Red Buzz Blocker with Steel set so that the 7th Son will attack him. Any ideas for supporters?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    What does that third symbol mean? First is that you fight in order and can't see whats coming next, second one means no duplicate chars. But the Skull?
    Anyway this really looks ultra hardcore! 2 times Magus Lilith and 3 times the red goddess? And in that stage there are 10 fights to do, right? Without dupes? Wow! At least you aren't restricted in terms of use of classes, but still this is more than a challenge.
    Ditto! I got full skilled and talismans roster still I can't go through. Reason is because at ss grade which is the one comes before this in the screenshot, I used my better toons to fight 10 strong teams like this! Doomsday, Horus, sekmeth, blue green and purple lilith, gimp one after one! That's madness. The skull doesn't allow toon refresh and it started from ss grade, following in sss... Even if someway I d complete this SSS, next stage don't allow refresh.... This is further than human... they need to review these before other players get stuck there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    The skull doesn't allow toon refresh and it started from ss grade, following in sss...
    Thanks for the explanation but WTF?? This is really extreme ultra mega hardcore But I guess it is meant to be close to impossible. So I almost "hope" that you won't make it, so that it is clear that this challenge was just too much...

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Thanks for the explanation but WTF?? This is really extreme ultra mega hardcore But I guess it is meant to be close to impossible. So I almost "hope" that you won't make it, so that it is clear that this challenge was just too much...
    Ofc I m sitting now, no worth to risk other toons and sow, but still ..quite sad my gauntlet climb is simply done for this week :/

Hello everyone!

The Gauntlet beta has officially been rolled out to all Legacy of the Beast players! If you've been waiting to give it a try, it should be available on your device now.

Cheers \m/