Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Well, that was anticlimactic.

500 Ironite gone in the blink of an eye. What did I get for that? About 60 minutes of fun. Now that I’m stuck because I don’t have 138 Warrior Eddies, (and I’m out of ironite), I get to wait over a week(?) to try it again? Ya, color me disappointed and bored to death. Potential? Oh ya, this could’ve been WAY fun, but alas, it’s just BNW in a different mask - at 5x the price. What a shame.

Schmeb, out.
    Yep! Another over priced mode like BMW...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    A bug just happend on gauntlet:

I have 2 toons alive (cotd and samurai eddie), make a move with samurai eddie (fury) and could not use my ally.

There is none harmfull effects in anyone of my team.

Enemy asset survive with so few hp that for sure my Cotd warrior will finish her and trigger an extra turn to atack the enemy eddie.

The enemy team atack 3 times each (asset and ciborg eddie), none of then had ecco status or talisman.

Ciborg eddie use 3 diferent moves and he haven't 3 moves with extra turn chance.

Still have 2 eddies magus/warrior, but I can't go foward without decent allies so, end of gauntlet this season.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually the Gauntlet is a great way to get IC if you don't like PvP. But the return on IC from the Gauntlet is a bit of a "bait and switch". It's worth it for the first couple levels F-D perhaps. Then the SOW/IC ratio is much worse than PvP, especially if you are getting the 12-13-15 IC per win in PvP.
    "bait and switch"? It's worth it for levels F-D? So basically gauntlet starts with 6 iron coins /sow on level F to 4.5/sow (9ic/2sow) to 4/sow (12ic/3sow), to 4/sow (16ic/5sow)... The least you can get from arena is 10/sow (hell even make it 8/sow).

So basically you're saying that 6>10... makes perfect sense.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    If you dislike PvP and want relatively easy battles then yes it makes sense.

Realize I', really not playing the Gauntlet because it's not worth it. I know full well it's jsut a resource sucker with very little payout overall. But.. if you'd prefer talismans or shards, or fragments, in addition to a little less IC, then yes the Gauntlet may be more valuable to some.

I mean, it's not like you get Hero fragments or talismans from the arena (at least not without some event).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If you dislike PvP and want relatively easy battles then yes it makes sense.

Realize I', really not playing the Gauntlet because it's not worth it. I know full well it's jsut a resource sucker with very little payout overall. But.. if you'd prefer talismans or shards, or fragments, in addition to a little less IC, then yes the Gauntlet may be more valuable to some.

I mean, it's not like you get Hero fragments or talismans from the arena (at least not without some event).
    Keep in mind that we're still in Beta. Rewards will definitely be changing when the Beta period ends. It's possible that SoW costs will change as well.

See the post here, for instance.
    Last edited by druid138; 08-09-2018 at 05:44 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    As a side note, Gauntlet will be an awesome way to quickly burn through the dozens or hundreds of SoW we get from burning through our stacks of regular souls during Sacrifice events.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Devs some suggestions when playing gauntlet sometimes I forgot what type of talismans I have on a character so I have to go back to my team once I finish swapping talismans go back to gauntlet and I have to do the process of selecting the characters again is there a way that you can implement icons to see what talismans are currently on the character and save the team if you go out gauntlet and also add an icon to go to directly my team we can save a lot of time and make gauntlet more enjoyable.
    And one more thing I didn’t know that gauntlet reset will be every 14 days so we are getting 288 free sow in those 14 days plus the ones from daily challenge we need 448 sow to clear the highest floor to be honest is not that expensive as I thought the only thing that will make it much better is a new currency, IC is not as good as Arena but arena don’t give you FC and Heroic souls fragments and for the top 9 a mythical soul not bad in my opinion so far I’m enjoying it.

OS
    Android
    I was finally introduced to gauntlet this morning, I managed to get right through to AA without a loss and expecting a slightly harder time in AAA but not too concerned with the first quest I placed a minor warrior team in and got my ass handed to me... my first loss.
    Tried again with a mega warrior team - they started, they took out my Lillith first, great now I'm stuffed, I took out 3 of their team mainly thanks to my Sekhmet, just Clair left, she gets fury and brings the whole team back and my ass was grass after that...
    I started my third attempt, placed a reasonable team together but took on No.2 instead, 2 x sentinels in the team...
    My work phone rings and I get side tracked, I return to the game - whole team dead and nothing skill sharded that could compete to have another crack... so what to do? Walk away I guess 24 sow wasted, I have not made up my mind on whether or not I even care for gauntlet, a bit dejected about spending all that ironite but I'll get over it.

Waiting such a long time before giving it another crack is ridiculous, maybe locked out for 24 hours but anything longer and I think I'll not bother again.. I am well aware the finalised reward system is not there yet but the rewards for my time and essentially money will have to be better than what's on offer now before I'll be back..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    As a side note, Gauntlet will be an awesome way to quickly burn through the dozens or hundreds of SoW we get from burning through our stacks of regular souls during Sacrifice events.
    Good thought! We will see how this works in the end of August. Problem is, that you cannot really plan with the sacrifice rewards. The day before yesterday I opened one 99 stack of regular souls. Sacrificing them all gave me 26 SoW. I thought: Great! Maybe they have increased the SoW drops because of the Gauntlet? The next 4 stacks of 99 regular souls yesterday gave 2 SoW in total! But of course, better chances are given during sacrifice events, if the reward distribution system makes it reasonable to open many stacks of regular souls. The last sacrifice event was not good in these terms, as low level sacs could only gave you 1* hearts or idols. I hope we will see something like the pumpkin slaughter soon again
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I already was skeptical when I saw that they extended the duration of a Gauntlet round, but now I definitely think it’s a bad idea. Players with a small rooster will run into a wall after C or B. They will have to wait for 10 days without being able to play. Same goes for morons like me that screw up two battles and lose a third one due to a crash. So now I am stuck at AA and can do nothing but wait.

I understand why they extended the time, like this you have to buy less SoW. But I think that is a fallacy. In certain levels you see the other teams and you make a plan, with which teams to go agains which. Most players will not make that in writing, but in their head and I doubt you will stick to that plan over a period of 3-4 days, so you will be making the job several times. I prefer to go through those levels in one go.

Therefore I think it is mandatory to lower the SoW costs, and reduce the time of one round again to 5 days. If they want us to burn SoW wouldn’t paying Sow to revive a team be an option? Like this you could play relatively cheap as long as you don’t burn all your teams. Once you’ve done that it is up to you to decide to pay to win or to stay at the level you are.
    Inishmore-8627