Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I like that it's hard.

I like that I can't be lazy and just blow Ironite to get past an obstacle.

I like that if I lose, then, well, I lose.

I like that there are tiers I can't beat because I don't have the toons and/or talismans to get past them. It gives me something to plan and build towards.

I'm likely stuck at tier AAA for a while because I don't have a Clansman Eddie or enough other duplicate red Eddies and toons built up enough. I'm fine with that.

I like that if I reach tier AAA I get a full set of talismans. I like that I can spend zero Ironite to get that far.
    Most on point post I’ve read so far! Thumbs up from here!
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Well I for one am growing tired.. tired of PvP giving the defense the (yes it IS there) accuracy boost.. unhappy that same boost seems to permeate the Gauntlet. There's no goal, nothing to strive for beyond overcoming the AI and what it decides to give the automated team you can never achieve.

I appreciate that the dev seems to feel this is a "new playable content" -- but reality is, it's just PVP which further limits the ATK team in addition to still boosting the D team once a player gets to a certain point.... they hook you in with easy matches to start burning your SOW and hopefully ironite... then the throw in the same old boosts. They knew full well players aren't going to have 15 fully sharded Eddies to use in two classes - whatever those classes may be. They designed it for player failure. I'm amazed many don't see that.

To me, this is merely more of the same.... Too bad, really. It would have been nice to actually have a feature that progresses the story rather than putting a dress and makeup on an existing feature. It's nothing more than PvP revamped which made it, my guess is, easier to implement therefore... Gauntlet before Night City/Silent Planet or anything else.

All that being posted, it does look nice and seems to operate well. I just think the concept was, well, mediocre at best. Something which made players feel as though they were actually accomplishing something and progressing rather than doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over would have been better.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-09-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Devs I think there is a bug in the rankings I’m 95% 39/41 I’m in the middle of floor S and I’m rank 83 there are players with similar stats and they are top 10 can you please check that I don’t want to miss the necropolis talismans
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 08-09-2018 at 06:55 PM.

OS
    Android
    I like that it's hard.

I like that I can't be lazy and just blow Ironite to get past an obstacle.

I like that if I lose, then, well, I lose.

I like that there are tiers I can't beat because I don't have the toons and/or talismans to get past them. It gives me something to plan and build towards.

I'm likely stuck at tier AAA for a while because I don't have a Clansman Eddie or enough other duplicate red Eddies and toons built up enough. I'm fine with that.

I like that if I reach tier AAA I get a full set of talismans. I like that I can spend zero Ironite to get that far.
    Sorry mate, have you been at sss yet? No because u should try it and then talk about. I like it's hard, I def love the challenge aspects but still it's impossible not hard go through SSS with a full sharded and optimized relics roster Inc the beast horus etc if u got locked on the previous two stages your best toons because u were need of those to defeat teams reflecting sss team! Probably u don't know that I ve faced and defeated 20 strong teams already before to get SSS grade. So if gauntlet make some sense, u can't found the same though teams from grade s to sss. That should escalate, the difficult I mean. I didn't reach sss defeating doomsday ie, Lili blu, sekmeth isis horus Alexander the beast and guys like that using only hell dices and corrupted ox. Does it make any sense? Cheers

OS
    Android
    Another thing that imho should be added is to show wihch talismans the enemy teams have. Without that the outcome can change a lot according to what you brought in battle

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Another thing that imho should be added is to show wihch talismans the enemy teams have. Without that the outcome can change a lot according to what you brought in battle
    For now you have to assume the worst combination of talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Sorry mate, have you been at sss yet? No because u should try it and then talk about. I like it's hard, I def love the challenge aspects but still it's impossible not hard go through SSS with a full sharded and optimized relics roster Inc the beast horus etc if u got locked on the previous two stages your best toons because u were need of those to defeat teams reflecting sss team! Probably u don't know that I ve faced and defeated 20 strong teams already before to get SSS grade. So if gauntlet make some sense, u can't found the same though teams from grade s to sss. That should escalate, the difficult I mean. I didn't reach sss defeating doomsday ie, Lili blu, sekmeth isis horus Alexander the beast and guys like that using only hell dices and corrupted ox. Does it make any sense? Cheers
    Four days ago, you congratulated Carlos for reaching the God rank:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post79139

Maybe you're right and something changed after the latest update that has caused Tier SSS to be mathematically impossible to beat. That could very well be the case and it's why we're beta testing.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Four days ago, you congratulated Carlos for reaching the God rank:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post79139

Maybe you're right and something changed after the latest update that has caused Tier SSS to be mathematically impossible to beat. That could very well be the case and it's why we're beta testing.
    I've congratulated Carlos because he won the grade sss at first position like god, however me and kamuz terminated both at SSS 2# and 3# rank, and I swear to god, last week SSS grade wasn't so though.

OS
    iOS
    And if those three and a few other big names couldn’t make it, then no one can. Most of the big names left anyway and they won’t come back too soon, because they lost interest or got banned.
    You need lots of dupe OP eddies like five IEs, Clansmans, 7s etc.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    And if those three and a few other big names couldn’t make it, then no one can. Most of the big names left anyway and they won’t come back too soon, because they lost interest or got banned.
    You need lots of dupe OP eddies like five IEs, Clansmans, 7s etc.
    Well that's the thing. If the big names are having a hard time beating Tier SSS, is it because it's mathematically impossible or is it because it's a difficult puzzle to solve even for a big name player? If it's the former, it should be corrected as part of the beta test. If it's the latter, isn't that the kind of challenge we should expect to have to reach "God" ranking?
    Satan81-5023