Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Are you able to use dupes? Been saving up a lot of them lately, just in case... If I remember correctly, the devs said something like we would be able to use them, but, however, there would be some tiers where dupes are excluded. Can anyone confirm one way or the other? Thanks!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    This sounds awesome, can't wait for the full release!
    However, am I the only one who doesn't have the Gauntlet section in the in-game help guide? Or is this only for those playing the beta?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

I'm in. Usually finish arena at dualist I 99% of the time. Not far in gauntlet, I don't have a red/blue team that can beat primordials etc. my rewards show fate talismans, not shadow.

OS
    Android
    Sounds interesting! Special thanks to Fudjo for sharing some of the details. We will see, how the Gauntlet will look like after the beta. I hope the testers were selected cleverly (even though it was "random"), so that many different devices and operating systems are tested for bugs and other problems. Increasing SoW from tier to tier would be quite heavy I think. Or maybe then the SoW maximum will increase to some higher numbers, maybe 25 or something? I am happy to read some more opinions from the testers here! Thanks and have fun!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Great to see this feature coming! I was not among the lucky ones myself and i'd be very interested in knowing if/when you'll let more people play it? Are we talking a week, a couple of weeks or how is it playing out?
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Are you able to use dupes? Been saving up a lot of them lately, just in case... If I remember correctly, the devs said something like we would be able to use them, but, however, there would be some tiers where dupes are excluded. Can anyone confirm one way or the other? Thanks!
    So far i can use dupes but didn't reach higher tiers so
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

Hi Leviathan, with the apparent cost of Sands of War for Gauntlet, will there be any changes to that system? More ways to earn sands of war, increased cap, reduction in recharge time, etc?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    I'm in. Usually finish arena at dualist I 99% of the time. Not far in gauntlet, I don't have a red/blue team that can beat primordials etc. my rewards show fate talismans, not shadow.
    Ah yes, you're right. Fate talismans, not Shadow.

As for dupes, in the beta tiers you can use them at least through tier B. I'm on tier A right now and the special rule is "No duplicate characters."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Great to see this feature coming! I was not among the lucky ones myself and i'd be very interested in knowing if/when you'll let more people play it? Are we talking a week, a couple of weeks or how is it playing out?
    The current "season" has four days left.

OS
    iOS
    If you lose a battle in Gauntlet, do you lose rank and drop down in levels? Or, are you just not able to go higher until you win and stay at current level?