Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I share the same opinion. I reached AAA now and I think this is my sweetspot. I was a little greedy, bought 2 or 3 SoW refills. 9 days left that I could have used to do the battles. But those 9 days can be filled with Arena fights now. So there is a strategy about timing between PvP and Gauntlet fights to be optimised.
    Yeah, that's where I think I'm at, too. I had some spare time last night and spent 60 Ironite finishing up Tier AA. Spending Ironite to try to complete AAA faster (if I even can at all) doesn't seem worth the rewards. A fourth talisman from a 3-set isn't much use, especially when it's a talisman type that's not likely to appear again for a while.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Why am I still “unranked” at level AAA?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Why am I still “unranked” at level AAA?
    If it's any consolation this is what mine is showing. The rank in the lower left corner shows 470 and stays at that. Waiting to see if anything changes at daily reset.

Name:  Screenshot_20180812-145046_Legacy-1110x540.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  93.1 KB

OS
    Android
    Maybe rank is determined randomly, since NF seems to be hell bent on making every aspect of the game random. I guess since they lack skill, they don't want skill to be a factor in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Same here still rank 83 it doesn’t matter how many fights I do I even have better stats than rank 2 91% 51/56 one more I’ll get to level SSS I reached to support a few days ago no answer yet but as long as they give me the correct rewards no problem

OS
    Android
    I was hoping for a reset and the ability to continue to my 5th battle. Unfortunately, it seems my gauntlet days are done.

OS
    Android
    Maybe the fix for ranking issue consists on resetting everything and that is something nobody wants. Anyways waiting for devs answer.

I managed - with a combination of a heroic Coalgiver Eddie and a lucky Trooper Eddie pick - to get past AAA. But having now won my last AAA battle and 3 battles in S (Which is really easy if you have a large roster) i am still on the exact same rank as before. And according to the score board i am far ahead of the people around me (rank 20-30) on number of wins.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah i think there is an issue with the ranking... i'm stuck at rank #28, going from grade AAA to SS...

The gauntlet is very fun to play but maybe 2-3 things can be adjusted, the main issues for me is the cost in SoW (impossible for me to play both arena and gauntlet).
    If it stay like this i will probably not play this feature even if it's fun :/

The difficulty is also very high, i'm at the middle of the rank SS, i already used 80% of the strongest characters (the OP ones), with no refresh i'm sure to not be able to win any battle in grade SSS lol.

Even with a deep roster (all the possible characters except 2-3 limited) and a high relics level, clearing SSS grade looks like impossible for me at the moment...

OS
    iOS
    That’s where I’m at too DJE

Had a couple losses in both AAA and S; one team in each gave me difficulty due to their Talismans and it was fun to clear them - just enough challenge and wasn’t sure I would make it.

Now - first team in SS is a Cyborg, Blue Lilith, Yellow Lilith, and Sekhmet. Because we don’t see Talismans we have to assume Valor on Sekhmet, Primordial on Cyborg, and Destiny on Blue Lilith - and that involves fighting them with your best toons. I’m not saying these levels can’t be beat - I’m saying that for the average player the risk/reward relative to the challenge level appears to be unfavorable.

The two week reset is nice. PvP is like a cup of coffee in the morning - easy to pull out and do on the spot and then go back to work - Gauntlet takes more thought so it’s nice to have that larger window.

It’s been discussed before - but Talsman management really needs to be improved for Gauntlet to be a success and not a tedious endeavor. It would be nice if we could group them into sets - not simply individual Talismans - and simply choose a set from a drop down list or something of that nature - even if it’s already on a toon. It would also be great if that list showed which toon a set was on so that it would be easy to find and we equip them straight from that list - with all the switching going on it’s sometimes easy to forget. This would make for a huge improvement in playability.

I think it’s been overall pretty fun so far - it’s nice to have a challenge and it felt good to overcome them - but as I stare at the first team in SS ( who named this - the Corrupt General?) I’m getting the feeling the cost and risk of failure will limit advancement...
    Nicko-0517